1. #1 BREAKING: Word in Chicago: Patrick Fitzgerald heading RICO investigation of ACORN and 
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...ts?q=1&;page=1
    The folks over at Free Republic and and Hillary Clinton Forum are all abuzz about an October surprise haveing to do with Obamo, Acorn and the RICO act if I understand it correctly.

If I'm reading all that correctly - it looks like the poster is reporting a RUMOR.
    It's not a news article.

I found this interesting - quote from the site - "We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case. "

If they were being investigated 'years ago' then perhaps it was while Obamessiah was their lawyer. There could be some very damaging information on Obama in those files. It won't come out during the election, but afterwards and then we can all have an IMPEACHMENT PARTY! :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

This isn't breaking news yet as the only source is a blog so I'm moving it for now.

Sonnabend
    48 hr rule, ma'am

We wait.