Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Same here, when I drink it. I also like that cheap convenience store French Vanilla Cappucinno.

I went to Starbucks, the only time I've ever been to a coffee shop, and ordered a Cappucino. I figured it would be the same, just better. My hillbilly ass didn't know there was such a thing as unflavored cappucinno. It tasted like somebody boiled a beer. I smoked damn near a half a pack of cigarettes trying to get that taste out of my mouth.
    I've got to admit, I didn't know there was such a thing as a flavored cappucino! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I've got to admit, I didn't know there was such a thing as a flavored cappucino! :eek:
    Two opposite ends of an ignorant spectrum.;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I rarely drink coffee anymore. I've never been any kind of coffee snob. I like the french vanilla creamers and sugar when I do drink it. I am a coffee sissy.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

I was at the Obama campaign headquarters today. I thought Dems didn't go to WalMart?

TOTD: Regular coffee. Nothing gay or fancy.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I rarely drink coffee anymore. I've never been any kind of coffee snob. I like the french vanilla creamers and sugar when I do drink it. I am a coffee sissy.
    me too.

I seem to be unaffected by caffeine. I drank 6-10 Diet Cokes a day for YEARS. Someone told me I was addicted so I quit that day.
    I drink coffee occasionally now (more as a social thing) and I do enjoy iced tea but lemonade suits me fine.

I could drink any type of coffee and go right to sleep. No problem