1. #1 Here for a visit 
    Hello everyone

I used to post here pretty frequently, but I drifted off to various other places on the internet for awhile. I'm back here for the time being though. Hope you all are doing well!

For those that don't know me, and an update for those who have a faint memory of me, I'm a 20-something lady living up in the Pacific Northwest and I work as a registered nurse in an ICU (on night shift, so I post at odd hours).

You found us!

Joy, joy, joy!

<<<doing cartwheels with elation.

By the way, for those who don't know, Celtic Rose, originally from California, recently spent a year or so here in Nebraska. We hope to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by franksolich View Post
    You found us!

Joy, joy, joy!

<<<doing cartwheels with elation.

By the way, for those who don't know, Celtic Rose, originally from California, recently spent a year or so here in Nebraska. We hope to see her again.
    I made some wonderful friends out there in Nebraska, so I have no doubt that I will be back to visit It was a great state, and I enjoyed living in the midwest (even if I was in Omaha which I think was one of two blue districts in the state.)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    I made some wonderful friends out there in Nebraska, so I have no doubt that I will be back to visit It was a great state, and I enjoyed living in the midwest (even if I was in Omaha which I think was one of two blue districts in the state.)
    Don't you have a wedding to attend in AZ soon? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Hello everyone

I used to post here pretty frequently, but I drifted off to various other places on the internet for awhile. I'm back here for the time being though. Hope you all are doing well!

For those that don't know me, and an update for those who have a faint memory of me, I'm a 20-something lady living up in the Pacific Northwest and I work as a registered nurse in an ICU (on night shift, so I post at odd hours).
    Happy to see you here!

Also very happy to see you here. Love those ICU nurses. SR was in one in March for a few days, but you can't keep him down, doing well now. And those nice ICU nurses sent him a nice card after he got home. One of them said that she was so glad to have someone nice who wasn't always complaining and was sorry to have him leave (well, happy that he escaped, but not looking forward to the next grumpy patient).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Don't you have a wedding to attend in AZ soon? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    Yep, I'll be attending my cousin's wedding in Arizona in June.

Hey Celtic Rose !

I have a special place in my heart for nurses.
    I personally know one who has worked 2 floors, ICU stepdown, and telemetry.
    Has managed one of those floors.
    Has been pulled to ICU.
    Has been pulled to almost every other floor.
    Who worked for over a year in ER.
    Who now works in infusion aka outpatient.

As you probably already know I am in a sister industry that delivers patients to you and the ER.