Thread: Welcome Aboard CU! Newbies, Returnees, and Members Of The Diaspora - Post Here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Welcome Aboard CU! Newbies, Returnees, and Members Of The Diaspora - Post Here! 
    Welcome to CU!

We are in the process of restoring our various forums so for the time being this is the Welcome Wagon.

Tell us a bit about yourself. How did you find us, why did you come back (if applicable), what are you looking for in a discussion board?

We don't bite (well, not in the Lounge). ;)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Welcome to CU!

We are in the process of restoring our various forums so for the time being this is the Welcome Wagon.

Tell us a bit about yourself. How did you find us, why did you come back (if applicable), what are you looking for in a discussion board?

Be very careful with that Diaspora bit lest we are flooded the dead and tombstoned of the DUmp!We already are in the trough of the West Coast flotsam !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Be very careful with that Diaspora bit lest we are flooded the dead and tombstoned of the DUmp!We already are in the trough of the West Coast flotsam !
    We'll be fine, Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Not tombstoned--yet--but part of the diaspora.

Reporting for duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

Reporting for duty.
    We salute your individuality and your keen eye for the liberal absurd. You are welcome here.,

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

Reporting for duty.
    excuse me? big word alert? STOP IT! You know it makes my head hurt!

Resident Grump
    Okay here's a shorter word. SEX.

Does that help? :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Welcome to CU!

Wow, cool...am I an official Member of the Diaspora? Sounds ominous...

I'm here because Shannon made me. I came back because I had nothing better to do (but I find some of you here to be worthy of my time) Oh, yeah. I write horror. My book might get done and hopefully published by the next millennium.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post

I'm here because Shannon made me. I came back because I had nothing better to do (but I find some of you here to be worthy of my time) Oh, yeah. I write horror. My book might get done and hopefully published by the next millennium.
    Good luck with the book! :)

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post

Is it true marriage to Shannon provided enough material to write horror books?