Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That's about the only reason I let LP and CW hang around here Zeus. :p:D
    Damn! And all these years I thought it was because of my subtle wit and boyish charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Damn! And all these years I thought it was because of my boyish wit and dubious charm!
    Fixed! :p

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Palin was on her own throughout Florida this week. She and McCain both were interviewed by Hannity. She gave a good interview.
    The Republican party leadership are such Cowards .They should have turned Sarah lose a long time ago to call a spade a spade. She could have ripped this phony American a new a*hole and gotten away with it ..She has more guts and testosone than John MC Cain and the Muslem put together !

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    No, I pretty much have no integrity.
    I guess that explains why you're voting for Obama then.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I guess that explains why you're voting for Obama then.
    In 2012? Yeah. ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    In 2012? Yeah. ;)
    No, in 2008. Again, I point to the fact that you have no integrity. Obviously your word isn't worth crap.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    No, in 2008. Again, I point to the fact that you have no integrity. Obviously your word isn't worth crap.
    Again, you dishonor the memory of my father - youíll regret it.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I just want to know when Americans suddenly became so preoccupied with our own version of the received pronunciation.

Last time I looked, nobody much cared if politicians, sports stars, entertainers, or assorted others mangled the language with their impenetrable accents and reliance on insider slang.

Dropping a g here or there hardly marks Palin as an illiterate savage who was raised by the few wolves she failed to shoot. :p
    The last DIMocRAT that the Left just loooovvveedddd had an accent that was second only to fingernails on the chalkboard, JFK. How they could attack Palin for hers is unbelievable.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand