Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't understand why they need 3 different chemicals? Why not just give him an overdose of one drug? Or a general anesthesia then an overdose of a narcotic or barbituate? It shouldn't be so complicated.
    I have to admit that I have wondered this too. So many people quietly and peacefully pass on after ODing unintentionally (But voluntarily) on sedatives of one kind or another, you would think that just a massive dose of any of a large number of central nervous system depressants would do the job handily and painlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I have to admit that I have wondered this too. So many people quietly and peacefully pass on after ODing unintentionally (But voluntarily) on sedatives of one kind or another, you would think that just a massive dose of any of a large number of central nervous system depressants would do the job handily and painlessly.
    Peaches Geldoff?

I heard on the local news that he went nuts when it didn't kill him and they had to tazer him too, this is where the 357 should have come into play.
    They could have shot him through both kneecaps and elbows and he would have held still.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I heard on the local news that he went nuts when it didn't kill him and they had to tazer him too, this is where the 357 should have come into play.
    They could have shot him through both kneecaps and elbows and he would have held still.

I think that's the kind of situation that any person would go nuts, and this guy was probably half way there anyways. You think you're going to die and wake up and it's all still going on?

You know, if while testing an injector for a diesel engine you were to slip and get your finger or hand under it when it injects, you are dead meat. At around $3.50 a gallon for diesel fuel and an injector only using a minute amount of fuel each time it squirts, we could get several thousand executions to the gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJeb View Post
    You know, if while testing an injector for a diesel engine you were to slip and get your finger or hand under it when it injects, you are dead meat. At around $3.50 a gallon for diesel fuel and an injector only using a minute amount of fuel each time it squirts, we could get several thousand executions to the gallon.
    The EPA would shut you down for Glowbull Warming . . .