Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 More defeaning silence from The DUmp 
    I've been watching this post since yesterday evening. Another Obama campaign promise broken. Fourteen hours and only three replies so far. This one can't be blamed on Republicans or deflected so DUmmies, in typical denial, just ignore it.

How many replies do you think they'd be if Bush had proposed this?

Bill Moyers blisters Obama for abandoning his net neutrality promises

Last edited Sat May 3, 2014, 10:12 AM - Edit history (1)

What Happened to Obama's Promised Net Neutrality?

Published on May 2, 2014

Candidate Obama said the Internet would remain open and free, but that's before he appointed a former cable and wireless top gun to run the FCC
    Linky: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1017189841

No surprise. There wasn't much discussion at the DUmp about Obama giving up control of the internet to an international body either.

They're waiting on a Republican controlled congress so they can blame everything on BFEE

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I can't vote Democrat for the most part until they get their head on straight on Benghazi, abortion, and a number of other issues. I won't look down on others for voting Dem, but I can't do it anymore. I haven't told my family yet. But yeah, that's my reaction. I can understand if people don't believe me after 2008. I don't blame them. This isn't about hype. This is about conviction. The Dems are getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I can't vote Democrat for the most part until they get their head on straight on Benghazi, abortion, and a number of other issues. I won't look down on others for voting Dem, but I can't do it anymore. I haven't told my family yet. But yeah, that's my reaction. I can understand if people don't believe me after 2008. I don't blame them. This isn't about hype. This is about conviction. The Dems are getting ridiculous.
    Careful....they'll call you a racist.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Careful....they'll call you a racist.
    Black people are awesome. The mostly white and middle class mainstream part of the Dem party lately? Not so much.

Black people are awesome. The mostly white and middle class mainstream part of the Dem party lately? Not so much.

Too many black people vote without even looking at the issues. They buy into the lies spewed by the left without giving them critical consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    Too many black people vote without even looking at the issues. They buy into the lies spewed by the left without giving them critical consideration.
    Enslaved on the liberal plantation. And they have the nerve to call Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom while many blacks play the role of Step N Fetchit for their democrat masters.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I am reminded of this by Pat Condell

C. S. Lewis

So you'll never be voting Democrat ever again. You'll be dead and buried long before what you want happens in the Democrat party.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf