Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I can't vote Democrat for the most part until they get their head on straight on Benghazi, abortion, and a number of other issues. I won't look down on others for voting Dem, but I can't do it anymore. I haven't told my family yet. But yeah, that's my reaction. I can understand if people don't believe me after 2008. I don't blame them. This isn't about hype. This is about conviction.
    Well, you came to the conclusion that many came to around the time of Clinton's election. I've never voted (D)Marxist for anything, and never will. What you are seeing now is the fruition of the leftist take over of the Democratic Party begun in the 50's and gone to light speed just after Watergate. It's gone. The party of Scoop Jackson has been dead, essentially, since Carter and it's a shame. I never agreed with them, but I could at least respect them.

The Dems are getting ridiculous.
    It's worse than that, really. This is a Marxist insurgency that basically owns the Federal Bureaucracy. If you do not think exactly like them, you are the enemy. You will be hounded from your job, you will be lawfared in your private life and you will be harassed by a militarized police force of half- witted fools.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

I can't vote Democrat for the most part until they get their head on straight on Benghazi, abortion, and a number of other issues. I won't look down on others for voting Dem, but I can't do it anymore. I haven't told my family yet. But yeah, that's my reaction. I can understand if people don't believe me after 2008. I don't blame them. This isn't about hype. This is about conviction. The Dems are getting ridiculous.

Dear really conservative Republicans, don't make me regret this again.
    Dear Bridget, don't run through this cycle again unless you intend to actually honor those who have spent so much time trying to penetrate your skull with something more than the standard liberal pap.

Give Lanie/Bridget credit for admitting that the Dems are not what she formerly believed they were. I have an in-law who would never openly admit it, although now he's trying to distance himself from his support of Obama. Lanie and I don't always agree, but glad that she's reading and digesting what has been said on both boards for some time. There are way too many people who just keep on with the old beliefs, no matter how blatant the dems get.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Give Lanie/Bridget credit for admitting that the Dems are not what she formerly believed they were. I have an in-law who would never openly admit it, although now he's trying to distance himself from his support of Obama. Lanie and I don't always agree, but glad that she's reading and digesting what has been said on both boards for some time. There are way too many people who just keep on with the old beliefs, no matter how blatant the dems get.
    Forgive me, ma'am, but I will do no such thing until she finally breaks the cycle for which she has become so well known here on CU. This "I'm finally starting to get it" bit has been done by her several times and I still stand by my words from two years ago, prior to the reelection of king barky:

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    TX is right, you know. You have pulled this same act since, what, '04? '05? Ask a question under the auspices of "learning" only to turn and argue with those whom you were asking for wisdom. That is something spoiled teenagers do, not rational adults.

For the love of all that is, wake up, little girl! Nobody here hates you, we're sick and tired of trying to make you see what is plainly in front of your eyes.

Bridget, it's very interesting to see that you have not progressed past the howling pseudo-intellectual kid that landed at CU 7 or 8 years ago. You have not learned one damned thing even though your supposed presence here is for the sake of education. For a "student", you have shown yourself to be an intellectual failure.

You have proven that you are disingenuous, undisciplined, hypocritical, do not have the ability to reason, and are unworthy of the time spent trying to unstick your head from your ass. You should be ridiculed by civilized, rational people for being the emotional cripple you have so often demonstrated yourself to be every time you post.

You regret your vote for obama but will gladly vote for him again. What a shock...
    Until she stops this lather/rinse/repeat cycle of "learning", "dawning realization", "understanding", shortly followed by "you people are so horrible I can't possibly be one of you", she deserves to be mocked by those who have invested so much time and effort into her "education". Until she grows up, you can expect to have your heart broken by her again.

I personally will not allow myself to be sucked in by her routine again.

Forgive me, ma'am, but I will do no such thing until she finally breaks the cycle for which she has become so well known here on CU. This "I'm finally starting to get it" bit has been done by her several times and I still stand by my words from two years ago, prior to the reelection of king barky:

Until she stops this lather/rinse/repeat cycle of "learning", "dawning realization", "understanding", shortly followed by "you people are so horrible I can't possibly be one of you", she deserves to be mocked by those who have invested so much time and effort into her "education". Until she grows up, you can expect to have your heart broken by her again.

I personally will not allow myself to be sucked in by her routine again.
    If only life was so simple as to believe it's all about politics. I can believe that voting Republican is the right thing to do in light of the abortion, Benghazi stuff, and other things and still think some conservatives are total and complete jerks. So, don't expect me to think certain people are nice. You're still not a nice person. People on the same side of the voting aisle don't have to always agree or even get along. I visited my first meeting the other night to see what they were doing. It got cut short by a member pitching a fit about not being allowed to talk at the meeting. He wanted to talk to clear the air about one Republican candidate being slammed by another. They adjourned so he could speak. Instead, he just passed out a piece of paper of what he was going to say. I guess he expected to be "silenced" for the sake of "Republican business." I asked for that piece of paper to read it when the candidate in question who had been slammed came over to me. He apologized that the first meeting I went to was like that. He has no idea how easily I become amused, so it didn't bother me at all. He explained all the stuff the other guy said about him away. He didn't have to because I had already voted for him. My point? People on the same side don't have to think the other person is nice. They can still think the other person is the worst person on the planet and still vote the same way in November. So, don't expect me to think you're nice. I don't think all libs are nice either.

I can understand your skeptism though and I expect things to stay that way for a while.

Oh, and I wouldn't consider myself conservative on a lot of subjects. I'm voting that way mostly out of conviction on certain other subjects. I would call myself a RINO, but I'm not registered Republican. IOW, I'm voting that way because the far left is throwing their you know what out too much and they're going too far on certain subjects.

Okay, it's time for me to stop being a douchebag myself.

It's because of spiritual convictions. I can't believe I'm saying this. And it didn't happen overnight. I did a lot of praying and researching and found where a lot of things I wanted legal were harmful. So, yeah. I'm out of the closet. I need to get back to doing what I was doing.

Okay, it's time for me to stop being a douchebag myself.

It's because of spiritual convictions. I can't believe I'm saying this. And it didn't happen overnight. I did a lot of praying and researching and found where a lot of things I wanted legal were harmful. So, yeah. I'm out of the closet. I need to get back to doing what I was doing.
    So what kinds of things have you found are harmful?
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    So what kinds of things have you found are harmful?
    Okay, here it goes.......

Abortion, birth control pill mandate, homosexual marriages, trying to stop dissent on either side of an issue (something the left is doing more of lately).

That doesn't mean I hate or am against minorities. I love all of them. I know it will be taken that way, and I'm sorry. Like I said earlier, it's about conviction, prayer, and researching the issues. Certain feel good ideas feel good until you learn more about them. Oh, and I don't think I'm better than these people either. I have my own issues. Yes, I know what I said in the past. Yes, I know some of it was recent. That was me fighting myself. I'm sorry for being hard headed for ten years.

Oh, and I'm still a leftist where it matters most. Economics.

Okay, here it goes.......

Abortion, birth control pill mandate, homosexual marriages, trying to stop dissent on either side of an issue (something the left is doing more of lately).

That doesn't mean I hate or am against minorities. I love all of them. I know it will be taken that way, and I'm sorry. Like I said earlier, it's about conviction, prayer, and researching the issues. Certain feel good ideas feel good until you learn more about them. Oh, and I don't think I'm better than these people either. I have my own issues. Yes, I know what I said in the past. Yes, I know some of it was recent. That was me fighting myself. I'm sorry for being hard headed for ten years.

Oh, and I'm still a leftist where it matters most. Economics.

Can you vote in the primary tomorrow? Dr. Brennan needs your support. We don't need Thom Tillis.

rm -rf obama*