1. #1 Harvard University Defends Satanic ‘Black Mass’ On Campus 
    Power CUer
    To my mind, these universities are already worshiping this deity; this just makes it official.

Harvard University Defends Satanic ‘Black Mass’ On Campus
    http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/17379/

Harvard University officials stand behind the planned Satanic Black Mass reenactment slated to be held on campus this Monday.

“Harvard … does not endorse the views or activities of any independent student organization. But we do support the rights of our students and faculty to speak and assemble freely,” a spokesman said in a statement.

The spokesman just brushed off the outrage and concern over the event as if it were an overreaction, saying the Black Mass reenactment is just educational, and part of a broader series of reenactments and hands-on projects to explore different religions and cultures.

Meanwhile, the Catholic Church in Boston has condemned the event, saying:

The Catholic community in the Archdiocese of Boston expresses its deep sadness and strong opposition to the plan to stage a “black mass” on the campus of Harvard University in Cambridge.

For the good of the Catholic faithful and all people, the Church provides clear teaching concerning Satanic worship. This activity separates people from God and the human community, it is contrary to charity and goodness, and it places participants dangerously close to destructive works of evil.

This is a sign of the times: Harvard University trips over itself to defend worshiping the Prince of Darkness.

I'm not surprised. I'm not outraged. I'm not even upset.

Harvard and the rest of the ivy league fleet have lost their status thanks to this extreme leftism. Let them keep going, eventually a degree from Harvard will be equivalent to a degree from the University of Phoenix.

Wouldn't it be great if a small asteroid happened to appear out of nowhere just when they get in full swing?

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if a small asteroid happened to appear out of nowhere just when they get in full swing?
    Something better happened.

The satanists got kicked off campus and no one wanted to host them so they never got to do their thing.

Meanwhile, the Catholics started a procession at MIT and marched to Harvard where well over 1,000 people celebrated the most moving service I've ever been to.

Of course, all the news trucks were where the black mass wasn't but that's okay. We overcame and came together as a community like I've never seen before (and I've been a member of that parish for several years now).

It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by redwhit1 View Post

The satanists got kicked off campus and no one wanted to host them so they never got to do their thing.

Meanwhile, the Catholics started a procession at MIT and marched to Harvard where well over 1,000 people celebrated the most moving service I've ever been to.

Of course, all the news trucks were where the black mass wasn't but that's okay. We overcame and came together as a community like I've never seen before (and I've been a member of that parish for several years now).

It was awesome.
    I heard about it being cancelled and that no off campus site would host it, but some idiot spokesman said that they would have it at a secret location. Um, hello. Black masses are supposed to be held in secret to keep you from being burned at the stake.

Why don't they try and do this in Dearbornistan Michigan?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhit1 View Post

It was awesome.
    Wow. Do you have a link for the march you attended?

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I heard about it being cancelled and that no off campus site would host it, but some idiot spokesman said that they would have it at a secret location. Um, hello. Black masses are supposed to be held in secret to keep you from being burned at the stake.

Why don't they try and do this in Dearbornistan Michigan?
    I did not realize that Satanic Black Masses were occurring on public property in Dearborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Sorry, don't really have anything but here's a local newscast coverage:

https://news.yahoo.com/video/harvard...032000006.html

I don't know if the black mass actually happened or not. I'll try to see if there are better videos.

ETA: Another local channel's story:

http://www.necn.com/05/12/14/Harvard...blockID=866350

While I was walking home last night and passing Memorial Hall there were an awful lot of police and a small group of very cranky young (teens, 20s) people all dressed in black. That might be what was mentioned at the end of the second broadcast. There were TV cameras in St. Paul's so I'm not quite sure why we're not seeing video from the diocese. Maybe it'll come out later.
    Last edited by redwhit1; 05-13-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Satanic mass at Harvard canceled; Catholic event standing room only [pic]
    http://twitchy.com/2014/05/12/satani...room-only-pic/

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Satanic mass at Harvard canceled; Catholic event standing room only [pic]
    http://twitchy.com/2014/05/12/satani...room-only-pic/
    Thank you.