Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Cramer was one of the many influential mainstream economists who were completely slapped in the face by this crisis, why do those who are consistently wrong keep their columns, shows and outlets whilst the ones who were right get pushed to the side and labeled as radical?
    It is an amazing thing. Same with Dave Ramsey on Fox. The guy made a couple right moves yrs back and made a bunch of money. Overleveraged himself and got caught short and lost it. Now he makes monrey not by actions but telling others how to do it.I do think ramsey is a little more legit & on the ball than The Cramer clown though.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Like the asshole cold-calls I get on the 1st and 15th of every month - telling me now is a perfect time to Ďget back into the market." Boiler-room idiots scratching to make their next car payment, and you can hear their neighbors in the next cubical screaming into the phone, trying to do the same thing.

Guess what kids, if theyíre using any kind of public media or electronic communication to bring you this "choice information" the big guys have already come in and will be leaving by the time you put your lousy five grand in the kitty.

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)