1. #1 Installed Spybot, Cave Closed, Panic Strikes 
    I installed Spybot on my computer, the next day I could not get into the Cave.
    Looked in the Spybot FAQ and saw that others could not get on their favorite web site after installing Spybot.
    Sent emails to Spybot support thinking that was my problem. After a few weeks, I found CU and noticed many familiar names.
    Read about the Cave being down........OOOPs sent apology to Spybot. (redfaced)

About me; served in the Marines during the 60's, raised as a democrat by a father who belonged to the Steel Workers Union, got married bought a house looked at all the TAX BILLS became a Republican. Ran for local office in an area where the dems hold a 3 to 1 advantage and of course lost.

When Reagan won I believed the nation had turned a corner, when the Republicans won in '94 I was sure things would get much better, BUT.......Republicans started to act like democrats......then I saw myself as a member of the Constitutional Party.

As a Marine people remarked that I seemed to march when I walked even after active duty. This and the fact that I have a fondness for Marching Music, led me to choose "J P Sousa" as a good screen name.

I recently found the web site of J.P. Sousa IV, the Great Grand Son of JP Sousa. J.P. Sousa IV looks to be a solid conservative so I guess I'll keep the screen name.

Thanks for providing a home for conservatives especially those of us from the "Cave". Glad to be here.

Hey, good to see you, sir, but we've still got 125, give or take one or two either way, members unaccounted for; they're probably aimlessly wandering around, looking for us.

conservativecave will be back, but not as it formerly was. It'll be bigger and better. So watch for it.
    "Lu looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence"--Big Dog

Welcome, JPSousa, glad that you found CU and the Cave members. Feel free to stick around after the Cave comes back up. We're glad to see you.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Good to see you. This is a great conservative home away from home.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by franksolich View Post
    Hey, good to see you, sir, but we've still got 125, give or take one or two either way, members unaccounted for; they're probably aimlessly wandering around, looking for us.

conservativecave will be back, but not as it formerly was. It'll be bigger and better. So watch for it.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Welcome, JPSousa, glad that you found CU and the Cave members. Feel free to stick around after the Cave comes back up. We're glad to see you.
    Thank You. I will do just that, never enough Conservatives or places to meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Good to see you. This is a great conservative home away from home.
    Thanks Dori. Good to see you also.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Welcome, glad you found some familiar names!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by J P Sousa View Post
    I installed Spybot on my computer, the next day I could not get into the Cave.
    Looked in the Spybot FAQ and saw that others could not get on their favorite web site after installing Spybot.
    Sent emails to Spybot support thinking that was my problem. After a few weeks, I found CU and noticed many familiar names.
    Read about the Cave being down........OOOPs sent apology to Spybot. (redfaced)

About me; served in the Marines during the 60's, raised as a democrat by a father who belonged to the Steel Workers Union, got married bought a house looked at all the TAX BILLS became a Republican. Ran for local office in an area where the dems hold a 3 to 1 advantage and of course lost.

When Reagan won I believed the nation had turned a corner, when the Republicans won in '94 I was sure things would get much better, BUT.......Republicans started to act like democrats......then I saw myself as a member of the Constitutional Party.

As a Marine people remarked that I seemed to march when I walked even after active duty. This and the fact that I have a fondness for Marching Music, led me to choose "J P Sousa" as a good screen name.

I recently found the web site of J.P. Sousa IV, the Great Grand Son of JP Sousa. J.P. Sousa IV looks to be a solid conservative so I guess I'll keep the screen name.

Thanks for providing a home for conservatives especially those of us from the "Cave". Glad to be here.
    I've played a couple hundred marches a couple hundred dozen times in my career. While Sousa holds the title of "March King", one of my favorite march composers is the other King, Karl King.

Of his marches, this is one of my all-time favorites.

U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    I've played a couple hundred marches a couple hundred dozen times in my career. While Sousa holds the title of "March King", one of my favorite march composers is the other King, Karl King.

Of his marches, this is one of my all-time favorites.

Yes, that is some good music.

Glad you made it.