Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You just say no latex, they are aware that it is the glue and will use a certified product

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If you are truly allergic to latex you cant touch your painted walls either or breath any dust from it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'd appreciate any recommendations. My little 5 yr old grandson and 3 yr old granddaughter & my son and DIL are coming for a brief visit this coming Friday. The little guy is like a typical little kid, says anything that pops into his little head. I hate for him to see me with the raccoon face and the red skin. We haven't seen them since November.
    Sorry SLW, I forgot to come back and reply. This is late but you can use it for future reference. I like Dermablend for a really bad bruises but you have to use a light touch. Laura Mercier coverup has two shades in one and you mix them to create the right color. Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick is more of a heavy make up stick but I use it a lot. I will just touch it on a blemish, dark spot or whatever and tap it with my finger (don't try to rub it in) and it works great. I learned a trick that if you mix a little red or coral lip stick with the foundation stick it will cover a bruise. Bare Minerals powder coverup works surprisingly well but can look dry if you tend to have dry skin, especially under the eyes. I got all of the above at Ulta.

I just found this at a spa the other day. It's called Powder Me SPF by Jane Iredale . My friend and I both bought it. It's a mineral makeup that has a sponge applicator on top. It has a high SPF and is waterproof for up to 40 minutes. You can use it on any part of your body. I keep it in my purse and if I'm driving around a lot I'll put it on my hand, arm or face if I'm getting a lot of sun. It covers extremely well and doesn't look powdery. I also got a bruise on my face last week (don't ask) and it covered it. I'll show you a picture of me from the day I got my hair cut about a week and a half ago. The bruise was really noticeable but covered really well using this make up.

Here is the make-up

Here is a picture of me when I had a bruise on my face. Try to guess where it is, it's not covered by my hair or anything. It would be clear as day if I hadn't used the make up.

Thanks BEG, I'm going to try to get one of them to try. I still have that other cataract surgery, probably in June. At least my eye isn't so red anymore. I guess all those drops are helping.

I couldn't tell where you had a bruise at all from the pic. I really need that stuff for regular old bruises, as well as the raccoon face from the surgeries. I've got a bruise on my arm now and have no idea how I got it. I'll go to Ulta Sunday. They usually have a coupon in the Sunday paper.

One consequence of the new lens in my right eye. Suddenly I (and everyone else) look older. Eeeek!! Nothing like better sight, without those softening lens. And I've noticed a lot more grey, too. It's been tough. LOL.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"