Thread: Oh, Marv.....

1. #1 Oh, Marv..... 
    Power CUer
    Col. Allen West considering run for president in 2016
    http://www.examiner.com/article/col-...t-2016?cid=rss

While appearing on Wednesday’s edition of AM 870′s “Morning Answer,” Col. Allen West told Ben Shapiro that he is considering a run for the White House in 2016 out of respect for those who have asked him to run.

“As I was doing the motorcycle ride across the country and wherever we stopped, fuel stop, overnight stop, people would come up and they would ask me that question,” he said. “And it would be very disrespectful and dismissive of great Americans if I did not step back and take the time to consider it and pray about it and talk about it with close confidants, so that is what I’ll do.”

West, however, warned that while he’ll consider a run, there is no guarantee he actually will throw his hat in the ring.

“Am I considering it?” he asked. “I am considering it. That does not mean I am going to jump it and do it, but in respect to those people who are so very kind and believe that I have that level of capacity and capability, that’s what I have to do for them.”

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    “Am I considering it?” he asked. “I am considering it. That does not mean I am going to jump it and do it, but in respect to those people who are so very kind and believe that I have that level of capacity and capability, that’s what I have to do for them.”
    It's the "fire in the belly" question that needs to be answered. Fred Thompson would have been an excellent president, too, but..........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    It's the "fire in the belly" question that needs to be answered. Fred Thompson would have been an excellent president, too, but..........
    That's for sure.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That's for sure.
    What a dud Fred was. Back then we had a gun buy on CU for Fred, $50.00 of each gun buy went to Fred's campaign. I bought a Glock 10mm and donated $100.00 bucks. He dropped out like a month later.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Burt I like Allen West.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.