Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Alan Grayson On Benghazi Committee: I Will Be The GOP's 'WORST & LAST NIGHTMARE' 
    link

Star Member Segami (7,712 posts)

Alan Grayson On Benghazi Committee: I Will Be The GOP's 'WORST & LAST NIGHTMARE'

Rep. Alan Grayson hopes he's appointed to the Benghazi Committee because he says that somebody has to tell the truth.

Rep. Alan Grayson, the progressive from Florida really hopes that he'll be appointed to Trey Gowdy's House select committee on Benghazi.

Sharpton: Some Democrats are saying boycott. Others are saying we should go in. There's even a petition to make you, you the sole Democrat on that committee. Would you be the Republicans worst nightmare if you were the only Democrat on that committee, Congressman Grayson?

Grayson: I would be their worst, worst nightmare. I'd be their worst and last nightmare.

Sharpton: Would you do it?

Grayson: Absolutely. Somebody's got to tell the truth. Somebody's got to tell the truth.

Alan Grayson made his bones by waging a one man war against Iraq Contractor Fraud. Here's what he said about it.

When I saw that the Bush administration was doing nothing about fraud in Iraq, I revived a law going back to the Civil War that allowed whistleblowers to bring lawsuits in the name of the U.S. government. I filed case after case, which were promptly greeted by the Bush administration with gag orders -- gag orders that they kept in place for years. They didn't want any more bad news coming out of Iraq.

So I went on CNN, spoke to the New York Times and the Washington Post, and told America whatever I could say without violating those gag orders. And when the Bush administration finally let one case out from under those gag orders -- and declined to prosecute it -- I took that case to trial, and won a $14 million judgment. It was the third-largest judgment for whistleblowers in the 143-year history of that law.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-al..._b_945554.html

He was a one man wrecking crew to all the fraud and waste that was going on in Iraq at our expense right under the Bush administration's noses. If anybody thinks he's going to punt away a chance at doing the right thing if he is placed on Gowdy's committee then they have another thing coming to them.

cont'

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/al...ttee-i-will-be
    BlueStreak (7,400 posts)
    7. If Grayson were the only Dem on the committee, would he get the share of time

that is allocated to the Democrats? If so, that sounds like a brilliant move for the Dems. He would either make them so angry their heads would explode in public, or else they would have to shut down the Kangaroo Court because the media would be loving that show too much.
    In other words, Grayson isn't interested in the truth, only in disrupting the committee and protecting the Obama Administration.

Doing that will gin up support from the true believers, but those who want to know the truth will see the truth. If democrats cannot participate and be willing to look for the truth they will be seen as hiding something.

Alan Grayson being appointed to the committee will signal that the Democrats are more interested in hiding the truth than in finding out the truth and having unanswered questions answered.
    Star Member zeemike (14,116 posts)
    9. You will have to get Pelosi to assign him to it.

And she probably will not because she has to play nice with them.

It doesn't matter to the geriatric hippies. You could produce 20 emails and verified video evidence of PIAPS pulling a trigger and they wouldn't believe it and Turdson would prance around calling everyone a liar.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

If DUmbasses think this is brilliant then I hope it happens.
    Every thing they think is genius makes normal people shake their head in disgust.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Every thing they think is genius makes normal people shake their head in disgust.
    Yep, he'd act like a little kid whining he didn't get a treat. Put him on
    and show the Dems to the public for the fools they are.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    True. He's so despicable that he'd show the Dems for what they are. It will hasten their decline in the opinion of moderates and independents---and absolutely in the eyes of conservatives. There are some good dems. He isn't one of them, a disgrace to our country.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up like Cummings, where he tries to filibuster a congressional hearing only to have it come out that HE was also in on the scheme.

Miss Nancy "plays nice" with Republicans? In what inverted parallel universe?

So basically he's gonna act like a typical DU'er except on a national stage.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

There is no way in hell Gowdy is going to let that insane clown on his committee.

Dream on DUmbasses.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

He's a one-man wrecking crew all right, but for the venerable institution of Congress, not for the Republicans.