Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    He's a one-man wrecking crew all right, but for the venerable institution of Congress, not for the Republicans.
    Yeah . . . when thinking of Grayson on that committee, the word 'fratricide' comes to mind.

OH PLEASE appoint the DUmbass Grayson to the Benghazi Committee. That way we can see just what petulant little children we have in DC in our government.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    OH PLEASE appoint the DUmbass Grayson to the Benghazi Committee. That way we can see just what petulant little children we have in DC in our government.
    No kidding. Having him speak publicly illustrates how genuinely stupid the left is.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I hope he is appointed.

Grayson and Gowdy would put on a show better than vaudeville.

A committee with just those two guys would be great.

This song came to mind when I read the title;

JUDY COLLINS - Send In The Clowns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5os4NFeKFFs
    ".............Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    John Adams

Id' love to see him mouthing off while on life TV and someone ask him: "Senator, have you stopped beating your wife?"

Speaking as a liberal democrat, Alan, you are already the Democrat's worse nightmare, now that Kwame Kilpatrick is in prison.

It looks like they're sending in a clown, just not the Grayson clown. I saw a Washington Post article that the lovely, plastic lady, Pelosi, appointed Elijah Cummings as the chair of their minority group, with the following:

Other Democrats named to the committee by Pelosi were:
    • Adam Smith (D-Wash.), Ranking Member, Armed Services Committee
    • Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), Committee on Appropriations (Subcommittee on State & Foreign Operations), Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
    • Linda T. Sánchez (D-Calif.), Committee on Ways and Means (Subcommittee on Oversight)
    • Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), Armed Services Committee, Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
    Is anyone familiar with these dems? It's not going to be pretty with that petty little tyrant Elijah grandstanding.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Duckworth isn't too bad, at least she has a military background.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It looks like they're sending in a clown, just not the Grayson clown. I saw a Washington Post article that the lovely, plastic lady, Pelosi, appointed Elijah Cummings as the chair of their minority group, with the following:

[*][/LIST]Is anyone familiar with these dems? It's not going to be pretty with that petty little tyrant Elijah grandstanding.
    Cummings is a crooked party wheel horse, big on demagoguery and short on honesty and any concept of accountability (Where Dems are concerned), Sanchez I don't know anything about but being a Dem rep from Kalifornistan she's probably a complete tool who, like Cummings, will put protecting her party, Obozo, and Hitlery above anything short of saving her own butt. The other three are actually fairly well regarded, for the most part.