Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoodBabushka View Post
    Ha. ha. I'm not your grandma, you Freudian mess!
    I don't see where the coach called you "his" grandma. Pretty obvious he was referring to your screen name.

In any case, primitives should be very careful when sparring with Frank. It hasn't ended well for several of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyGoodBabushka View Post
    I think the party's over when people start suggesting physical violence against a friendly visitor.
    You appeared to me to be here trying to sell your unremarkable art and crap politics. But you just couldn't hold back the holier than thou attitude.

Poor business plan.

No offense intended toward frank, but I thought he may have jumped the gun by labeling this one a primitive and clumping her/him in with the rest of the DU hive. Alas, I was wrong and frank was correct. Sorry coach.

A person who is not a part of the DU hive-mind (aka primitive), when presented with evidence that the overly dramatic claim of “heap it with scorn and derision” was not correct, would have simply said, “yeah, I might have overstated things a bit”, but MyGoodBabushka didn’t do that. In true DU primitive fashion, MyGoodBabushka doubled-down on the false claims.

Even the initial negative comment made about the art work was tame compared to things posted on DU about us and other conservatives. I suppose I could do like MyGoodBabushka and go to DU to confront them. Oh wait. I can't because I would immediately get banned and deleted.
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippy_Doo View Post
    No offense intended toward frank, but I thought he may have jumped the gun by labeling this one a primitive and clumping her/him in with the rest of the DU hive. Alas, I was wrong and frank was correct. Sorry coach.

A person who is not a part of the DU hive-mind (aka primitive), when presented with evidence that the overly dramatic claim of “heap it with scorn and derision” was not correct, would have simply said, “yeah, I might have overstated things a bit”, but MyGoodBabushka didn’t do that. In true DU primitive fashion, MyGoodBabushka doubled-down on the false claims.

Even the initial negative comment made about the art work was tame compared to things posted on DU about us and other conservatives. I suppose I could do like MyGoodBabushka and go to DU to confront them. Oh wait. I can't because I would immediately get banned and deleted.
    Well you could try it on the other DU...
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well!!! At her request, I've deleted her posts. So that's that.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well!!! At her request, I've deleted her posts. So that's that.
    You know, she was just being silly.

Again, one of the main reasons it's a good idea to get the "feel" of a site and its members, before jumping to conclusions.

The reason I made this topic is described here:

"poll: should the primitives discuss sex?"
    http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=96195.0

It had nothing to do with any prurient interests; it had everything to do with the increasement of anthropological knowledge.
    "Lu looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence"--Big Dog

Quote Originally Posted by franksolich View Post
    You know, she was just being silly.

Again, one of the main reasons it's a good idea to get the "feel" of a site and its members, before jumping to conclusions.

The reason I made this topic is described here:

"poll: should the primitives discuss sex?"
    http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=96195.0

It had nothing to do with any prurient interests; it had everything to do with the increasement of anthropological knowledge.
    It's my fault Frank. I scared her off.

I really enjoyed her history posts, you have to have a thicker skin than that. She is welcome to come back anytime she likes but will have to not take things so personally. It is an internet forum and you have to learn to take the criticism with a grain of salt.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    ... you have to have a thicker skin than that. She is welcome to come back anytime she likes but will have to not take things so personally. It is an internet forum and you have to learn to take the criticism with a grain of salt.
    That's asking a lot of most libs ...

Personally, I'll take our own libs Noonie & Lanie over that one. They both have a sense of humor!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well you could try it on the other DU...
    I have a feeling that unless I pretended to be a liberal I'd be gone from there within 50 posts. Of course, the possibility exists that I'm already there pretending to be a liberal and I'm fictionally spirit-guiding them covertly. :)
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.