Thread: Obama used Senate EMAIL for personal business

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11  
    Senior Member cat714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TAXifornia
    Posts
    650
    Oh...the rules don't apply to Obama. It would be racist if they did.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Since you called...

    Is that your prediction? That's good, because you ain't been right about nothin' yet.
    What's good is that I am retired and have enough money to live very well for many years. A dumb poor bastard like you does not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. You can not even buy a Bimmer cause your credit score is too low. Third time I have asked you what is your FICO score. Probably below 600. Come on; lie to us. That's what you are good at. BTW, if you want to bet your standard bet on who has the highest score, bring it on.

    Since you are so good at predictions but a mental midget in the stock market, you should be advising Warren B. His purchase of GE stock dropped 25% this week. You two have something in common; both senile. Go take your meds little man. 60 years of age is right around the corner for your dumb ass; you will never be able to retire chump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    no-man's land in Texas
    Posts
    2,168
    11. Thou shall not question the Messiah!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    What's good is that I am retired and have enough money to live very well for many years. A dumb poor bastard like you does not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. You can not even buy a Bimmer cause your credit score is too low. Third time I have asked you what is your FICO score. Probably below 600. Come on; lie to us. That's what you are good at. BTW, if you want to bet your standard bet on who has the highest score, bring it on.

    Since you are so good at predictions but a mental midget in the stock market, you should be advising Warren B. His purchase of GE stock dropped 25% this week. You two have something in common; both senile. Go take your meds little man. 60 years of age is right around the corner for your dumb ass; you will never be able to retire chump.
    Ah you really should do stand up comedy! When have you been right about anything here? When have any of your predictions using you Captain Marvel Third Place Stock Picker Whiz Kid Award come true? And, don't forget, you've told us all that McCain's gonna blow out Obama in NJ and the results will be declared there shortly after the polls close (well, at least the second part is true). Ever been to NJ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Ah you really should do stand up comedy! When have you been right about anything here? When have any of your predictions using you Captain Marvel Third Place Stock Picker Whiz Kid Award come true? And, don't forget, you've told us all that McCain's gonna blow out Obama in NJ and the results will be declared there shortly after the polls close (well, at least the second part is true). Ever been to NJ?
    If we had the old web site back, Owl had a stock picks thread 3 or more years ago when I did pick a number of REITs that went gangbusters until the end of 2006. I sold at that time and made a dump truck full of money opposed to a bucket-full. Although I lost 25% in the last 9 months, I am still way ahead and have been in all cash since the beginning of this week. FYI, Gator is the ONLY ONE that I know of that dumped all of his stocks into cash a year or so ago ; did not hear a mental midget like you do any long term forecasting except your usual blather about King George and the rising Euro. Now the dollar is rising dummy. You should be happy, happy. I am.

    I doubt you have enough intelligence to research REITS such as TAREX, ODMAX, etc from 2003 to 2007 on Yahoo. You have no expertise in stocks; if you have not noticed, experts like Buffett have taken big hits with Berkshire A & B and GE in the last month. Don't want to confuse a dumb ass fool like you with the facts though.

    I am right about the election; McCain/Palin will win much to your dismay. I have been to Fort Dix and was glad to get out of that hell hole. Have you ever been to Breaux Bridge, LA? The best seafood in the world. BTW, NJ is a great place to be from. Ask SR.

    I guess you are too chickenshit to answer my question about your FICO score little man. Poor, poor CW trying to impress people; most people laugh at your broke ass. Don't own a house or a car. Still renting in your mid 50's old man. However, I enjoy your little fairy tale stories about your experiences though.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 10-10-2008 at 08:10 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    ...

    I am right about the election; McCain/Palin will win much to your dismay. I have been to Fort Dix and was glad to get out of that hell hole. Have you ever been to Breaux Bridge, LA? The best seafood in the world. BTW, NJ is a great place to be from. Ask SR...
    I'm really not concerned with going to LA as I don't think anyone is disputing who's going to win LA. And it's not a matter of McCain/Palin winning, although I doubt they will. It's simply that you've told us all many times that McCain will easily take NJ, so easily that it will be put into the McCain column shortly after the polls close. That shows a fundamental ignorance of NJ politics, as I would guess SR can inform you.

    As for NJ being a "hell hole," not all of it is like Newark. It's quite a varied state, from the farmland in the south surrounding Atlantic City to the posh communities of the north around Montvale. Not my favorite place, but I've been in much worse.

    In less than a month, we'll see another of your predictions go down in smoke, just as they all do. But you, of course, will continue to be just as vile as ever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I'm really not concerned with going to LA as I don't think anyone is disputing who's going to win LA. And it's not a matter of McCain/Palin winning, although I doubt they will. It's simply that you've told us all many times that McCain will easily take NJ, so easily that it will be put into the McCain column shortly after the polls close. That shows a fundamental ignorance of NJ politics, as I would guess SR can inform you.

    As for NJ being a "hell hole," not all of it is like Newark. It's quite a varied state, from the farmland in the south surrounding Atlantic City to the posh communities of the north around Montvale. Not my favorite place, but I've been in much worse.

    In less than a month, we'll see another of your predictions go down in smoke, just as they all do. But you, of course, will continue to be just as vile as ever.
    It is called a prediction, moron. We will see. If you think your boy is a 100% shoo-in, go to Vegas and bet on him. That's right, you don't have any.

    I will tell you what is vile is making fun of the trillions of dollars that people have lost in their 401k. Many people will have to work longer or get a job after retirement. Not that you care. Nothing funny about that. However, I would not expect anything less coming out of your toxic mouth because you are low class trash. The funny part is that many people think you are a mental case.

    I guess you are still too chickenshit to tell us how low your FICO score is. Poor, poor, poor CW. Tell us some more fairy tales. I enjoy them so much.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •