Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 to: members of conservativecave 
    This isn't quite what the headline implies, but I think especially members of conservativecave should see this.

First of all, our thanks to conservativeunderground, its owners, and its regular members, for having put up with us the past few weeks. I have no doubt we all tried to be good guests, but whenever a large group of people is jammed in with another large group of people, confusion and discombobulation happen.

Those of us intimately involved with running conservativecave are enormously grateful for conservativeunderground; our gratitude knows no bounds.

I suggest those members of conservativecave with accounts here keep those accounts, and use them, contributing to conservativeunderground. We're two different crowds, the one here being mild-mannered and genteel, ours being loud and raucous. But all being decent and civilized people, unlike the primitives, it's easy to adjust our manners and conduct accordingly, to fit either site.

Again, our heartfelt thanks to conservativeunderground.

conservativecave first went back up last evening (Saturday evening), but obviously not everybody's been able to get on. There's some glitches being ironed out. For example, the "front page" doesn't exist yet; when one comes on, one's immediately on the forum page. There's other quirks, but not being a computer expert, I don't dare explain them, lest I explain them wrongly. These are being ironed out, but it might take some days.

But rest assured, conservativecave is back.

In addition to thanking our indulgent hosts here, I want to personally thank miskie, who did the lion's share of the work, and Rebel, who kept us all together, and Chris, who had the onerous job of keeping franksolich from lapsing into suicidal despair. Chris was definitely a morale-upper.

Please in some way express your gratitude to conservativeunderground--I guess the best way of doing this is simply by continuing to be a member here, and continuing to post here.
    "Lu looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence"--Big Dog

I would like to thank the good people of Conservative Underground for housing us rowdy Cavers for the past several days. I hope we didn't leave the place in too big a mess. I try to keep my little corner clean, hence the leaf blower I keep under the bed. It keeps my area clean, but the neighbors tend to bitch at me from time to time, oh well.

We tried to keep the noise down as well, as far as I know, no complaints were lodged and the cops weren't called, so it's all good. If we disturbed you, sorry, if we didn't, we'll try harder next time.

Again, thanks for you hospitality and for another forum to point and laugh at those who inhabit the nuthouse known as DemocRAT Underwear, er, Underground.

Loveyameanit!

diesel driver

3. #3 I lubs you guys 
    Thanks for having us and I hope to swing by every now and then.You guys have been great.

Don't mind that spot on the carpet I already called servpro.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough, eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by.
    - Sun Tzu

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    No problem guys/gals of the Cave, we were glad to have you till the "repairs" were done.

SR
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is an excellent conservative site and I will be coming by to mostly lurk often.

I don't get much time to post these days, but thank you so much for your hospitality!
    LC and Crockspot~ you are missed.

Thank you for letting us come over and stay awhile. Hope we didn't run any of your members off.

I like it here, would like to come for a visit now and then. You all come over and visit with us too.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

I too want to thank SR, SLW, and the members of Cu for essentially letting many of us come home during the time CC was down. You are all class acts, and I hope you don't mind a fictional spirit-guide popping in every so often.
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

Let me add my 0.02 zlotys for allowing us to pitch a tent for awhile.

Oh, I filled in that slit trench I dug, just in case anybody asks. But I took the TP with me.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Y'all ain't gettin' rid of me that easily, I didn't sign up here and rack up a 100 plus post just to walk away. I have plenty of free time for multiple boards.