Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Honestly it sounds like Bevins pretty much did it to himself. I don't think keeping McConnell is exactly the end of the world, I hear that he still has something like a 90% Conservative rating on his voting record, we could be a whole lot worse off...like if McCain became the Republican Senate leader, Majority or Minority.

It comes down to this: would you rather have McConnel or the Democrat.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I had hoped that he'd be defeated. Shouldn't the Tea Party get better candidates to get the dead wood out of the party? I bet a lot of folks are disappointed, but I hope that Republicans don't sit on their hands again this year. This is the chance to rein Obama in. We have to keep our eyes on the prize---limiting the power of Obama and concentrate in 2016 in dumping the RINO's
    It's not that the Tea Party is supporting bad candidates...it's that the establishment Republicans do more smearing and slandering of their own people than the Dems do. They intimidate advertising agencies into not working with Tea Party types...they remove Conservatives from key positions in Congress...you've got people like Rove out there feeding the MSM opposition research to use in articles against the GOP primary opponents and the list goes on.

The candidates for the most part are good Conservative types who would be good to have up there. But they're getting knee capped by the old bulls clinging to power.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

As I see it the problem with the Tea Party is it has lost its "taxed enough already" speell and is now merely a antileft everything with no real plan. For anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It's not that the Tea Party is supporting bad candidates...it's that the establishment Republicans do more smearing and slandering of their own people than the Dems do. They intimidate advertising agencies into not working with Tea Party types...they remove Conservatives from key positions in Congress...you've got people like Rove out there feeding the MSM opposition research to use in articles against the GOP primary opponents and the list goes on.

The candidates for the most part are good Conservative types who would be good to have up there. But they're getting knee capped by the old bulls clinging to power.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It comes down to this: would you rather have McConnel or the Democrat.
    Exactly.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Surly1 View Post
    As I see it ..........................
    Nobody here cares.........
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Obviously. Seems to be a pretty closed in echo chamber around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Nobody here cares.........

But we're a fair group of conservatives. I guess that you did notice the name on our board. However, you won't see a bunch of tombstoning going on around here. You're allowed to say your piece. We have some liberals who have been on here for years.

What would you call DU? Echo chamber, anyone?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Actually they are just too whiny about guns and abortion, I used to go there years ago but for some reason I have a real hard time navagating their site, might be just me but until I ran accross this one I had completely forgot about them. What is tombstoning? And yea, so far no one has gotten too honked off with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    But we're a fair group of conservatives. I guess that you did notice the name on our board. However, you won't see a bunch of tombstoning going on around here. You're allowed to say your piece. We have some liberals who have been on here for years.

What would you call DU? Echo chamber, anyone?

Hey, at least you won't get banned from here for simply not agreeing with people. Of course, everyone else is equally free to regard your thoughts and opinions as completely ill-informed and wrong, and say so. Compare and contrast to DU.