Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No kidding. this is the first fourm I have ran accross that would even allow you to copy and paste from another fourm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoodBabushka View Post
    I think it's weird that your most popular forum is dedicated to spying on people who aren't bothering you in any way, and then talking about how dumb their posts are.
    I pointed out the one that I was featured in, I linked it to both my liberal and conservative friends, and they found it creepy and voyeuristic. I concur.

I think it's weird that your most popular forum is dedicated to spying on people who aren't bothering you in any way, and then talking about how dumb their posts are.
    I pointed out the one that I was featured in, I linked it to both my liberal and conservative friends, and they found it creepy and voyeuristic. I concur.

If their posts are stupid, posts about their posts must be extra stupid, no?

Spying? Hardly. There is nothing covert going on here. The DUmmies know they are being made fun of.

If it's not your cup of tea, try 'Not reading it.' I know, I know, you're the World's Smarterest Pimples, here to save all of us from our bucolic filth, and it's not easy for you to ignore anyone who disagrees with you, since they represent a threat to world peace, polar bears, and your own smugness, but try to fight the urge anyway.

There is some history behind conservatives following the DU. I think it started around 10 years ago, or before, when the left became so deranged over GWB and Republicans were considered public enemy #1. Even Rush has read some of their postings over the air waves.

I think of it like watching comedy central.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    Spying? Hardly. There is nothing covert going on here. The DUmmies know they are being made fun of.
    In fact, I think they check in here daily to see if their own name has popped up. They probably consider it a badge of honor.

As Oscar Wilde once wrote, "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    In fact, I think they check in here daily to see if their name has popped up. They probably consider it a badge of honor.

As Oscar Wilde once wrote, "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

~ ABC

^5

Thanks for sharing. You have no idea how much I value your opinion. Hopefully, the FCC will be shutting these type of forums down soon. Please consider me one of your conservative friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Surly1 View Post
    No kidding. this is the first fourm I have ran accross that would even allow you to copy and paste from another fourm.
    Don't get around much do you?

Well yea, I consider myself pretty well traveled as internet forums go. But hey, if you guys really need them, you go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dog View Post
    Don't get around much do you?

Comedy Central is a produced television show with advertisers made for entertainment. This is voyeurism. You may as well be up a tree with a pair of binoculars.
    Wait a minute? Are you telling me that DUers are really as they seem to be? That they aren't comedians acting out to make us laugh?

So Blackie the Ghost Chicken - real (not a comedy skit)
    9-11 concrete block experiment - real (not a comedy skit)
    Riffles and I wish I didn't know this shit - real (not a comedy skit)

Oh my.
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.