1. #1 Tom Steyer announces $100 million attack on GOP climate ‘deniers’ 
    link

Star Member applegrove (63,639 posts)

Tom Steyer announces $100 million attack on GOP climate ‘deniers’
    Tom Steyer announces $100 million attack on GOP climate ‘deniers’

by Mark Murray at MSNBC

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/tom-steye...ate-denier-gop

"SNIP......................

A Super PAC funded by liberal billionaire and environmentalist Tom Steyer has announced it will spend as much as $100 million this election season attacking Republicans in seven key states who it says are climate-science “deniers.”

The Republicans being targeted by Steyer’s political committee, NextGen Climate Action, include Govs. Rick Scott of Florida, Paul LePage of Maine and Tom Corbett of Pennsylvania, as well as GOP Senate candidates Cory Gardner in Colorado, Joni Ernst and Mark Jacobs in Iowa, Terri Lynn Land in Michigan and Scott Brown in New Hampshire.

These states – all of which President Barack Obama won in both 2008 and 2012 – also play an important role in 2016, given that Iowa and New Hampshire are early presidential nominating contests, and that Colorado and Florida are top general-election battlegrounds.

“Our goal is very clear – to impact the politics as it relates to climate change,” Chris Lehane, Steyer’s political adviser, told a group of reporters in unveiling NextGen Climate’s campaign strategy.

.....................SNIP"
    Waiting for DUers to denounce Steyer as a fllthy rich 1%er who is trying to buy elections.

Waiting for Reid to denounce him as an evil rich person from the senate floor.

Waiting......

Waiting.....

Waiting......

Waiting.....

Waiting......

Waiting.....

Oh, look there's ONE comment...
    Dawson Leery (10,962 posts)
    1. k/r
    Sure they care about the role of money and the filthy rich in elections.............only if it's wealthy conservatives spending money for conservative causes.

Reid goes on and on about the Koch brothers. They are what, number 59 on the list of political donors? Soros supports a lot of organizations that contribute to the Democrats. I wonder if anyone has ever added up all their contributions?

I bet Gates does the same thing.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Reid goes on and on about the Koch brothers. They are what, number 59 on the list of political donors? Soros supports a lot of organizations that contribute to the Democrats. I wonder if anyone has ever added up all their contributions?

I bet Gates does the same thing.
    The Koch brothers are the evil du jour, Dori. Dummies can't blame anything on the BFEE, Cheney or the eeeevil KKKarl Rove now. They got to have some reason they are going to probably lose the senate. Typical dem/dummie behavior. When they weren't in the majority, their message wasn't getting out. When they are, well it is just the logical conclusion of things. Then when they over reach and shove some unpopular law down the masses throats and lose the house the next election, well it was due to gerrymandering. Can't say that about senate elections so it is the evil Koch brothers now. Next election it will be some one else. The libs in general and the dummies in particular need to hate. They need it like a heroin addict needs a fix.

Want to see what the libs/dummies are up to? Just see what they accuse the other side of and you got your answer.
    Montani semper liberi

If the left is so sure their science correct on MMGW...then why the need to go all Gestapo on anyone who disagrees with them?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.