Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I've listened to people on here more than Skinner and I'd love you to prove otherwise.
    Where shall we start Bridget? Abortion? Religion be it Christianity or radical Islam?

History and the Constitution?

Take your friggin pick.

You sit there and pretend to show interest in those subjects and get really smart people to explain to you the how's and why's of what I've mentioned above...then you sucker punch everyone involved with some inane totally void of logic gibberish that proves you weren't truly interested in what we had to say. You just wanted to find a way to apply your Liberal bullshit talking points to it.

Then you get all pissy and childishly button hurt when people here come down on you for pulling that stunt yet again...storm off in a huff vowing to NEVER come here and post again...only to show up...yet again...like nothing ever happened.

So don't sit there and sanctimoniously act like you've ever seriously listened to or heard what any of is have tried to explain to you.

Its a pathetic rouge that all of us see through.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Where shall we start Bridget? Abortion? Religion be it Christianity or radical Islam?

History and the Constitution?

Take your friggin pick.

You sit there and pretend to show interest in those subjects and get really smart people to explain to you the how's and why's of what I've mentioned above...then you sucker punch everyone involved with some inane totally void of logic gibberish that proves you weren't truly interested in what we had to say. You just wanted to find a way to apply your Liberal bullshit talking points to it.

Then you get all pissy and childishly button hurt when people here come down on you for pulling that stunt yet again...storm off in a huff vowing to NEVER come here and post again...only to show up...yet again...like nothing ever happened.

So don't sit there and sanctimoniously act like you've ever seriously listened to or heard what any of is have tried to explain to you.

I know I didn't do any of that in this thread. Can you show which thread I did that in recently? You're able to prove that I've thrown a fit here (because I get tired of being told I'm a liar, just want an echo chamber, etc). Can you prove I'm just an evil liberal, just want an echo chamber, or whatever other crap you've been saying? I think it's time you've proved it. And no, something that happened in 2008 doesn't count anymore.

I know you *need* me not to change, but this really gets old after a while. I get tired of being called a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

I believe the word you're looking for is ruse. Rouge is French for red.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I believe the word you're looking for is ruse. Rouge is French for red.
    You're right. Damn auto correct.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

One hateful thread on DU lite and I've seen them here too about other groups of people.

And Tx just happened to choose Memorial Day to start a fight with me. I respect what he does, but I won't worship him because he's in armed forces. I can respect what he does and disrespect how he behaves as a person. The fact that you want me to put up with his attacks upsets me. He accuses me of lies on a regular basis. He waits until I say something liberal like or "defense of DU" and then he comes back and attacks me by accusing me of something that NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN ISN'T TRUE. He tried to make me out to be this big member of DU trying to trick CUers. It turned out my account at DU was re-created in about 2005 or 2006 and had less than a thousand posts. By contrast, my posts here (if you count my posts on this account and my account before the last CU crash) were way, way, way above a thousand. Guess who I chose years ago? It wasn't DU because you couldn't talk on there.

You talk about how I'd be disappointed to find myself not making friends on DU. You want to know what I find disappointing and upsetting? It's not the fact that this wonderful person accuses me of lies on a regular basis. It's not that I fight with him. You know what it is? It's the fact that my "friend" can't stay out of it. You ALWAYS come in and choose him over me, and declare that I'm somehow guilty of the stuff he accuses me of. Heck, you even defriended me from FB one time for you. You have no fucking idea how badly that hurts when you do that. I went explaining myself to you in a PM just now because I knew you had way more respect for him than me. Excuse me. I have epilepsy and asthma. Them military told me no a long time ago. I can't do what he does.

I have to get ready for work. (But don't worry Tx, you can make up a rumor that I'm really off going to an OWS protest and he'll fucking believe you!!!!!!!).

Rob, you would stay out of our arguments, that would be one thing. You don't do that. You not only come in and take his side. You start believing the horrible things he says about me. You have no idea how badly that hurts.
    I've never said that what you have to say has no merit due to the fact you are not or have never been in the military and nor do I think that. It's so much deeper then that.

I wish rather then looking for ways to get upset you would just think about what I wrote. This is a thread about Discussionist. The only person that really thinks it is a good idea is $kinner as it will be part of his bread and butter. He seen the marketing opportunity to start a new site while the primary elections were starting and he figured a board that could get both sides arguing with each other would get his side fired up enough to get out and vote.

Just like the link the Ralph posted, it's full of lies that try to make the left look like they are right when it comes to voter IDs. That is just one example. There will be thousands more by the end of next month.

I'm not the type of person that says anything to hurt anyone but I might tell a person something so they take a second look at what they are doing. Sometimes the problem is ourselves and we need to simply move on. If I hurt your feelings I am sorry. Will I stay out of future discussions, probably not.

How was the OWS protest? Do you need bail money? Did you pee on a cop car?

I've said several times that I think you are more conservative then you realize and I often think the left upsets you more then the right.

Do I stand up for people, you bet I do. I go into protection mode. That is how I am.

Now think about what I am saying so I can stand up for you. As you know I will. Just like I have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I've never said that what you have to say has no merit due to the fact you are not or have never been in the military and nor do I think that. It's so much deeper then that.

I wish rather then looking for ways to get upset you would just think about what I wrote. This is a thread about Discussionist. The only person that really thinks it is a good idea is $kinner as it will be part of his bread and butter. He seen the marketing opportunity to start a new site while the primary elections were starting and he figured a board that could get both sides arguing with each other would get his side fired up enough to get out and vote.

Just like the link the Ralph posted, it's full of lies that try to make the left look like they are right when it comes to voter IDs. That is just one example. There will be thousands more by the end of next month.

I'm not the type of person that says anything to hurt anyone but I might tell a person something so they take a second look at what they are doing. Sometimes the problem is ourselves and we need to simply move on. If I hurt your feelings I am sorry. Will I stay out of future discussions, probably not.

I've said several times that I think you are more conservative then you realize and I often think the left upsets you more then the right.

Do I stand up for people, you bet I do. I go into protection mode. That is how I am.

Now think about what I am saying so I can stand up for you. As you know I will. Just like I have in the past.
    The heck? I expected you to say we weren't friends anymore after that. I'm still hurt because I feel like I get accused of what's not true, but I'll get over it. I'm going to take that advice you gave me via PM.

I'd like you to come to my defense, but only Lanie's defense. I don't want people to defend the girl who is not letting her family know she's helping the Thom Thillis campaign. I'm the girl who uses PTO to go my niece's band related stuff. I'm the girl who loves all three of my fur babies (none of which I asked for) and think it's cute that you love yours too). I'm the girl whose sorry about your dad, but thinks it's great that he served and that he adopted you. So, that's who I'd want you to defend, not conservative leaning Lanie (although it might be nice to have help if some of my past liberal brethren comes on to declare I'm a fascist and all that good stuff. lol). I guess it would be nice to be defended as "Yes, she's telling the truth about being conservative on the abortion or whatever else subject." I guess I haven't done enough to prove that, but I don't know what to do to prove it. I don't see posting on a message board the same as being a liberal. Liberals posted her over the years and still voted liberal later. I don't understand why the reverse wouldn't be true.

One last thing, I need bail money. I threw a brick through Wal-Mart/McDonalds all in one. They think it's because I was part of the OWS protest, but it's really because McDonalds ran out of Chicken McNuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post

Okay, I guess you win for now. I just finished jury duty in regards to whether a post advocating that the rich be killed should be deleted. They voted to leave it. You either demand civility on your board or you don't.

Link

I just want to believe in people so badly.

Since I'm reviving this thread again, I just want to apologize to everybody here for behaving like I was two years old earlier.

I'm going to go read, write, youtube, or engage in some type of fiction where people can be believed in. The real world is too much at times (and yes, it is real to a point because real people made the posts).

Okay, I guess you win for now. I just finished jury duty in regards to whether a post advocating that the rich be killed should be deleted. They voted to leave it. You either demand civility on your board or you don't.

Link

I just want to believe in people so badly.

Giving people a second chance is not a bad thing. The Bible tells us to turn the other cheek but we only have two cheeks.

That was one messed up thread on that other site! I guess they forget where most of the liberal political candidates get their donations, rich people! Without rich people, they would have no party.