Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Read the thread that I posted there on Friday, which is finally getting some attention today.

http://www.discussionist.com/101527049

Not one person on the left can come up with anything but clearly biased links and downright silly leftist meme's and talking points. It is like arguing with a child and or a drunk.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So you want an echo chamber. Got it.

Why debate them when all you do is come here and repeat what they say at DU...not to mention defend them?

You don't want to debate them...you want reassurance in your batshit crazy liberal beliefs...something you and other Libtards don't get here...hence the reason we don't have many of them here.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Blah, blah. You're just jealous because I can debate them without getting my posts hidden. Seriously, you're like Anne Coulter. You're smart, but you ruin it with your mouth. I can tell you now that any time I ever listened to you, it was more than likely NOT when you were acting a certain way.

Rob, I will post here more because I know everybody loves me soooooooo much.

Tx, I've noticed something.

You don't hardly say a word to me unless it's something nasty. "If you don't have anything mean to say to Lanie, don't say anything at all." It's been like that ever since the DU debacle. I have one or two months of peace with you until this Discussionist thing gets started.

BUT YET...........

You don't give Noonwitch as hard of a time (you do sometimes, but nothing like me). You didn't give that mod on CC a hard time years ago either. What did they both have in common? They were both DU members and both more liberal than me. The difference is that they don't give their perspectives on the boards. Certain boards are obviously a sore spot for you. Don't say it's not. I know it is.

So, in yet another attempt for "peace," I will attempt not to give my opinion about Discussionist here anymore (see the problem with me stating my opinion here, Rob? Sometimes, I can't do it without somebody twisting it).
    Whatever.

How's that for an echo chamber, Tx? You've promoted it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Read the thread that I posted there on Friday, which is finally getting some attention today.

http://www.discussionist.com/101527049

Not one person on the left can come up with anything but clearly biased links and downright silly leftist meme's and talking points. It is like arguing with a child and or a drunk.
    Ha! You can update your ID online via the DMV for $8 and they mail you a new one, you don't even have to leave the house and it's the law in Nevada. They also need to change their address for their voter registration card. I wonder how many DUmmies still vote in their old district after they move?

Did the DUmmies ever think that it's important to verify the address to make sure that the voters are voting at the right polling location?

Back in the day when I held second jobs at night clubs and ran security at outdoor concerts often people (mostly girls that changed their hair often) did not look like the picture on their ID so I would ask them to verify the info on the ID, and guess what, sometimes they had no clue what the address or date of birth was, as it was not their ID. I did not ask the questions for voter suppression, I asked the questions because we were the only tavern open until 4 AM and we did not want to get shut down for serving minors. I was a young, cocky, bad ass bouncer.

I know people that had moved across town and never re-registered to vote, returned to their old polling place and were allowed to vote and simply told to make sure they update their card by the next election! That was Illinois so not a total shock! But it's still voter fraud. Some of the local elections in small towns are decided by just a few votes.

So DUmmies....if you move not only do you need to update your ID, you need to update your voter registration so you are not voting for the wrong local officials. Of course that might cost them a weeks worth of groceries that the fucking taxpayers are already paying for and the DMV does not take EBT, they might have to skip a pack of smokes or a 12 pack that day.

24 Things That Require a Picture ID
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 05-27-2014 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Blah, blah. You're just jealous because I can debate them without getting my posts hidden. Seriously, you're like Anne Coulter. You're smart, but you ruin it with your mouth. I can tell you now that any time I ever listened to you, it was more than likely NOT when you were acting a certain way.

I doubt that TX is jealous of any of your conversations on $kinner's new creation. If you are participating at DU lite just to brush up on the talking points so you can bring them over here then I don't see that working out very well. If you think the DUmmies there will end up being your online friends, I think you are in for a major disappointment. You already mentioned that one of the threads on DU lite had upset you concerning religion why continue to try and argue (debate) with fools that have no intention of listening to reason and clearly are hate filled toward anyone that disagrees with them. Now the DUmmies are fighting against each other there as they can't get away with it on DU.

$kinner just sits back and enjoys the negativity as the donations continue to roll in and the lies that support the left's agenda now have a larger audience. Early voting has already started in my state and the more he can get the DUmmies fired up with pure bullshit he figures that will help out at the polls as the Democrats are not looking too good right now. The VA is a perfect example, and lets not forget all of these phony scandals such as Benghazi, IRS audits of conservative groups, and the list goes on. To the DUmmies we are just a group that wants to steal their female reproductive rights, as they can't simply admit they are pro-abortion.

The last I heard President Obama just learned he was black from media reports.

Your insults to a member of our Armed Forces on Memorial Day is a little unsettling to me. You can run and scream "he started it" but that is a worn out defense.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 05-28-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I doubt that TX is jealous of any of your conversations on $kinner's new creation. If you are participating at DU lite just to brush up on the talking points so you can bring them over there then I don't see that working out very well. If you think the DUmmies there will end up being your online friends, I think you are in for a major disappointment. You already mentioned that one of the threads on DU lite had upset you concerning religion why continue to try and argue (debate) with fools that have no intention of listening to reason and clearly are hate filled toward anyone that disagrees with them. Now the DUmmies are fighting against each other there as they can't get away with it on DU.

$kinner just sits back and enjoys the negativity as the donations continue to roll in and the lies that support the left's agenda now have a larger audience. Early voting has already started in my state and the more he can get the DUmmies fired up with pure bullshit he figures that will help out at the polls as the Democrats are not looking too good right now. The VA is a perfect example, and lets not forget all of these phony scandals such as Benghazi, IRS audits of conservative groups, and the list goes on. To the DUmmies we are just a group that wants to steal their female reproductive rights, as they can't simply admit they are pro-abortion.

Your insults to a member of our Armed Forces on Memorial Day is a little unsettling to me. You can run and scream "he started it" but that is a worn out defense.
    One hateful thread on DU lite and I've seen them here too about other groups of people.

And Tx just happened to choose Memorial Day to start a fight with me. I respect what he does, but I won't worship him because he's in armed forces. I can respect what he does and disrespect how he behaves as a person. The fact that you want me to put up with his attacks upsets me. He accuses me of lies on a regular basis. He waits until I say something liberal like or "defense of DU" and then he comes back and attacks me by accusing me of something that NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN ISN'T TRUE. He tried to make me out to be this big member of DU trying to trick CUers. It turned out my account at DU was re-created in about 2005 or 2006 and had less than a thousand posts. By contrast, my posts here (if you count my posts on this account and my account before the last CU crash) were way, way, way above a thousand. Guess who I chose years ago? It wasn't DU because you couldn't talk on there.

You talk about how I'd be disappointed to find myself not making friends on DU. You want to know what I find disappointing and upsetting? It's not the fact that this wonderful person accuses me of lies on a regular basis. It's not that I fight with him. You know what it is? It's the fact that my "friend" can't stay out of it. You ALWAYS come in and choose him over me, and declare that I'm somehow guilty of the stuff he accuses me of. Heck, you even defriended me from FB one time for you. You have no fucking idea how badly that hurts when you do that. I went explaining myself to you in a PM just now because I knew you had way more respect for him than me. Excuse me. I have epilepsy and asthma. Them military told me no a long time ago. I can't do what he does.

I have to get ready for work. (But don't worry Tx, you can make up a rumor that I'm really off going to an OWS protest and he'll fucking believe you!!!!!!!).

Rob, you would stay out of our arguments, that would be one thing. You don't do that. You not only come in and take his side. You start believing the horrible things he says about me. You have no idea how badly that hurts.

Blah, blah. You're just jealous because I can debate them without getting my posts hidden.
    Childish much?

You sound like some snotty elementary school kid.

Seriously, you're like Anne Coulter. You're smart, but you ruin it with your mouth. I can tell you now that any time I ever listened to you, it was more than likely NOT when you were acting a certain way.
    You've never seriously listened to anything I or any other conservative on here has said...ever.

From defending $kimmer to denying you posted at DU ...to your fake attempts to have things like religion and radical Islamic terrorism explained to you...you still the same bubble headed DU libtard you were the first time I saw you post here.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I doubt that TX is jealous of any of your conversations on $kinner's new creation. If you are participating at DU lite just to brush up on the talking points so you can bring them over there then I don't see that working out very well. If you think the DUmmies there will end up being your online friends, I think you are in for a major disappointment. You already mentioned that one of the threads on DU lite had upset you concerning religion why continue to try and argue (debate) with fools that have no intention of listening to reason and clearly are hate filled toward anyone that disagrees with them. Now the DUmmies are fighting against each other there as they can't get away with it on DU.

QFT. Well said my friend.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Childish much?

You sound like some snotty elementary school kid.

You've never seriously listened to anything I or any other conservative on here has said...ever.

From defending $kimmer to denying you posted at DU ...to your fake attempts to have things like religion and radical Islamic terrorism explained to you...you still the same bubble headed DU libtard you were the first time I saw you post here.

I've listened to people on here more than Skinner and I'd love you to prove otherwise.

No,from what I have seen all the infantile little idiots of the DUmp can`t stand anyone not trying to apologize for their demented world views.

You have noticed the number of self proclaimed and/or obvious lunatics that exist on the island?