Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Dusty Weatherwax 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,283
    I think I have found Prosense the housewife who is available to answer any and all comers 24 hours a day and still hold down a job and tend to her family.
    She is far more amazing than we had ever imagined because now she does this on two websites!
    The omniscient , omnipresent Dusty Weatherwax (Prosense)!

    Note her post in this thread>http://www.discussionist.com/101521262#post4
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    I'm hyper. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,788
    I sort of like him. He's been nice. And the truth is despite any unfairness on the board, he's tried to be fair. He's alerted on stuff that would offend both sides. I thought I'd say that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I sort of like him. He's been nice. And the truth is despite any unfairness on the board, he's tried to be fair. He's alerted on stuff that would offend both sides. I thought I'd say that.
    It is several people using one name more than likely.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    I'm hyper. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is several people using one name more than likely.
    What's your reasoning for believing that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    What's your reasoning for believing that?

    ProSense on DU is clearly more than one person, he/she posts all day
    every day. Even the DUmmies have called her out on more than one occassion.

    Posting style changes depending on time of day. I've ID'd at least 2 people
    on DU, most likely more, that are just Left Wing propaganda machines
    that defend "Obama The Great".
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    I'm hyper. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    ProSense on DU is clearly more than one person, he/she posts all day
    every day. Even the DUmmies have called her out on more than one occassion.

    Posting style changes depending on time of day. I've ID'd at least 2 people
    on DU, most likely more, that are just Left Wing propaganda machines
    that defend "Obama The Great".
    Okay, thanks. Yeah, I know nothing about Prosense. I just know Dusty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Okay, thanks. Yeah, I know nothing about Prosense. I just know Dusty.
    Which one?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,283
    Dusty Weatherwax has some competition now.

    Response to Dusty Weatherwax (Reply #22)
    Fri May 23, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Crusty Earwax (1 post)
    24. I don't buy it, if you want an ID you can get one


    People do it for everything else



    Dangerously cheezy
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,826
    There is some mope named "PlayingHardball" that posts nothing original. Just copies of graphics that he/she/it finds on the site "The Obama Diary" or other silly such sites. A complete apologist and propagandist for the current administration. I don't recall anyone ever pulling that crap at conservative sites when President Bush was in office.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,283
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    There is some mope named "PlayingHardball" that posts nothing original. Just copies of graphics that he/she/it finds on the site "The Obama Diary" or other silly such sites. A complete apologist and propagandist for the current administration. I don't recall anyone ever pulling that crap at conservative sites when President Bush was in office.
    They irritate me to no end when they do that, these forums are supposed to be for amatuers not the ministry of propaganda
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •