Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 New additions to the family 
    This little girl is 1 year old and a little on the lean side, the way she is eating she will catch up fast

I call him grandpa, he is supposedly 33 years old although I seriously doubt it, he has too many teeth and is in too good of shape, he could use a little padding also.

they were likely going to be dumped so I took them in, I think I have found a home for the little girl but I wont be surprised if I'm stuck with grandpa.

Here is Enny, he is worlds most beautiful and smart horse, I have had him about 3 years now, he is my buddy and is here to stay.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Nice. My grandfather had a white stallion that was a pet. I tried to ride him bareback. He raised up, took off on a gallop and tried to throw me off on his way into his stall almost knocking my head off.

Dad got a little upset with me over that. But that wasn't as bad as my experience with trying to call the hogs for dinner or pretending to be a matador in the bulls yard.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Get a little meat on grandpa and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he turned out to be a gud'n. Got some good form to him.

Enny does look nice and and a bit of a kidder. Does he play games with you?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Nice. My grandfather had a white stallion that was a pet. I tried to ride him bareback. He raised up, took off on a gallop and tried to throw me off on his way into his stall almost knocking my head off.

Dad got a little upset with me over that. But that wasn't as bad as my experience with trying to call the hogs for dinner or pretending to be a matador in the bulls yard.
    My great aunt had a small farm and had nothing more exciting than chickens. One of them loved to sneak up behind and bite whoever was sitting in her sling chair in the rear.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Get a little meat on grandpa and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he turned out to be a gud'n. Got some good form to him.

Enny does look nice and and a bit of a kidder. Does he play games with you?
    Enny is ornery as heck and to smart for his own good, he messes with me all the time. That's why I like him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Exactly like he looks.

My little mare (back 60 years ago) would sneak up behind me and shove me into the haystack any time she could.

Always think of her anytime I see the Clydesdale "fetch" clip. she did that too.

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    My great aunt had a small farm and had nothing more exciting than chickens. One of them loved to sneak up behind and bite whoever was sitting in her sling chair in the rear.
    My grandmother had a pen full of chickens. They mostly stayed in there laying or pecking around, but the rooster wasn't in there much. He would chase me around the yard and he'd fly at me with his talons out. I hated that bird.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Nice looking horses Rock

Sent from my NSA encrypted device using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Nice looking horses Rock

Sent from my NSA encrypted device using Tapatalk 2
    They both have very good dispositions and get along with each other very well.

They are all gorgeous Rock