Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    So much for tolerance.
    We barely tolerate you ButtPlug and one weird dude is enough for us and why would anyone bring their kids to eat a fast food joint that honors queers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    McDonald's doesn't need to cater to any special interest groups in order to maintain their business model. In fact, the less they inject ideas about sexual behavior, politics, religion, or race into their public image, the wider their customer becomes.
    I wish "celebrities" would stay out of it too. There are tons of movies and tv shows I'm boycotting because of those blabby-mouths. Like Oprah annointing Obama The Messiah and Ashley Judd's "voting for Sarah Palin is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders".

Businesses that are savvy, know better than pi$$ off any customer;)

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I already smoke and drink, if I ate McDonalds I'd be dead before my 30th birthday.
    Where do we send the Big Macs?

BTW, that was facetious. I don't wish you, or anyone else dead. But when you wake up every morning and choose to put on the tshirt with the great big bullseye and then walk out onto the shooting range, expect a few pot shots.

Onto more serious discussion, religious extremists don't boycott businesses for donating to homosexual causes. Religious extremists do things like this

Homosexuality Laws in Modern Islamic Countries

Same-sex intercourse carries the death penalty in five officially Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, and Yemen. [3] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and in Iraq under a 2001 decree by Saddam Hussein. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria or the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law. However, in Egypt gays have been the victims of laws against "morality".

In Saudi Arabia, the maximium punishment for homosexuality is public execution, but the government will use other punishments, i.e. fines, jail time and whipping as alternatives, unless it feels that homosexuals are challenging state authority by engaging in a gay rights movement. [4] Iran is perhaps the nation to execute the largest number of its citizens for homosexuality. Since its Islamic revolution in Iran, the Iranian government has executed more than 4000 people charged with homosexual acts. In Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban homosexuality went from a capital crime to one that it punished with fines and prison sentence, and a similar situation seems to have occurred in Iraq.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The vehemence of the AFA's opposition to anything gay makes me wonder how secure the average member is about his or her own sexuality.
    Thanks for pointing out the absurdity in this particular "homophobia" argument.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    A true Christian does not hate homosexuals.
    I concur, it's a shame that so many people who think they are Christians don't agree though.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I concur, it's a shame that so many people who think they are Christians don't agree though.
    Christ told us to hate no one and to pray for those we would hate and to pray for ourselves when we feel hatred. To do less it to be spiritually immature. They may be Christians, they just might not have grown in Christ. If they are Christians then the Holy Spirit is working on that....:)

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis