Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 How many here know someone that votes Republican to keep white people in power? 
    link
    Spitfire of ATJ (15,013 posts)

How many here know someone that votes Republican to keep white people in power?
    I know SEVERAL who consider a white person voting for a Democrat to be a traitor to their race.
    How many times have we heard that a black person who votes for Republican's are a traitor to their race?
    Star Member Hoyt (16,447 posts)
    1. A lot like that. In fact, a lot of what these folks do is fear of minorities.
    3. Republicans have told poor whites in the South for decades,...

....that there is NO WAY to improve things for blacks and that Democrats in the name of equality want to tear down whites to their level.
    Here we have a liar.

For Democrats the ONLY way to improve the lives of black people is to tear down the lives of white people. In their economy, for one person to get ahead, someone else has to be brought down.

Republicans Know how poor blacks (and whites) can improve their lives, Democrats want to keep them poor and dependent.
    Last edited by Carol; 05-25-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Linky, please.......

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

As for the question in the thread title, I've known none.

No nation can afford to suppress 1/8 of its potential talent! Progressives would do well to remember that in their eagerness to suppress theologically Christians and morally conservative people generally. But I'm not holding my breath that they are that reflective in their hatred.
    Last edited by SVPete; 05-25-2014 at 11:17 AM.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Actually I can't think of any Republicans I know who wouldn't vote for Alan West or Condi Rice to keep Hitlery out of the White House. Oh, I suppose there's a few old guys around the hills here who would just stay home, but half of them are at least nominally Democrats anyway.

I voted for Alan Keyes in CA's 1996 and 2000 primaries. Had Herman Cain not withdrawn long before CA's 2012 primary I would have given him serious consideration. Condi Rice? Alan West? I'd give them serious consideration, gladly. Who I voted for would depend on where they stand on issues important to me, not the color of their skin. The very few I've heard indicating that skin color might have been a factor in their recent Presidential votes voted for BHO.

How many here know someone that votes Republican to keep white people in power?
    I know SEVERAL who consider a white person voting for a Democrat to be a traitor to their race.
    Spitgarbage of ATJ, whatever ATJ means ...

I presume that you are a self-loathing white dem who desperately wants to not step out of line with the hive and all things pro-Mr. O.

Actually, I don't care if you are black, white, striped, or of multi-colored polka dots, you are still an indoctrinated-koolade-drinking fool of the first order.

Plus, a lying piece of garbage to boot!

You know "SEVERAL who consider a white person voting for a Democrat to be a traitor to their race." Hah! Pish tosh and fiddle-de-dee! (otherwise known as BS! )

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

I know no one that wouldn't vote for a black politician on the R ticket because of his race.

Some of my favorite politicians are black. Some of my least favorite politicians are also black. So there must be some other reason I like/dislike them.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    You know "SEVERAL who consider a white person voting for a Democrat to be a traitor to their race." Hah! Pish tosh and fiddle-de-dee! (otherwise known as BS! )

~ ABC
    Actually, ABC in GA, I sometimes come very close to seeing voting for a Democrat as a betrayal of my race ... the human race! Some CA Democrats are really that inanely awful, or very close to it!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Actually, ABC in GA, I sometimes come very close to seeing voting for a Democrat as a betrayal of my race ... the human race! Some CA Democrats are really that inanely awful, or very close to it!
    Good one! "the human race" I love it! ...

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980