Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I know no one that wouldn't vote for a black politician on the R ticket because of his race.

Some of my favorite politicians are black. Some of my least favorite politicians are also black. So there must be some other reason I like/dislike them.

That's because you think. They don't like that either.

I know SEVERAL who consider a white person voting for a Democrat to be a traitor to their race.
    This is such a b*llsh*t remark. The ONLY people that I have ever heard using the phrase "traitor to their race" is liberals using it against black (or occasionally another minority group) conservatives.

It's either a stupid leftist looking for DU cred, or full of projection.... "it's how LIBERALS think then conservatives must think the same way".

I've seen lots of articles saying that people didn't vote for Obama because he is black. It's very true. However, those voters weren't conservatives or even republicans.

People that normally would vote democrat, but refused to vote for Obama, are the true racists, not conservatives that voted against him.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I've seen lots of articles saying that people didn't vote for Obama because he is black. It's very true. However, those voters weren't conservatives or even republicans.

People that normally would vote democrat, but refused to vote for Obama, are the true racists, not conservatives that voted against him.
    It's possible that Obama might have lost the election due to losing the racist Democrats vote., but fortunately for Obama the Dems made up for it with the "Dead" vote. I think Obama probably got almost* 100% of the Dead vote.

* Even some dead Democrats are too stupid to figure out a butterfly ballot.

I suspect there were a few JFK type Democrats who are not part of the liberal Marxist/Communist persuasion, and who saw through Obama's leanings.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

If the DUmp would just take a minute and think, it was a REPUBLICAN black man (Herman Cain) that had to be attacked because he was appearing too popular. If the DUmp would just take a minute and think, it has been the liberals (especially the DUmp) that eagerly and with glee toss racial epithets at anyone of color who dares to think for themselves (such as Condi Rice).
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

I will vote for a African American Conservative before I vote for a white liberal. Nothing racist about that.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

I don't currently know anyone who voted republican to keep black people out of office. My grandpa voted republican sometimes for that reason, other times for candidates he liked (Reagan and W, mostly). However, when I went to visit him in the summer of 2008, he greeted me first with:

"I thought you'd be thinner by now" which was followed closely by "we don't need a blackie for President".

I responded with "I love you, too, and you are pretty much making people like me forget any argument you might have against a candidate if your first line about him is an attack based solely on his race".

He actually held some genuinely conservative beliefs that had nothing to do with racial factors, but you'd miss them once he got going on about race.

This is funny when you think about it. For years these same white people have been voting against white Democrats but the moment a black(mulatto is more accurate) person is the presumptive nominee, the only reason why these same white people didn't vote for him because he was black. I can't even say this with a straight face.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    I will vote for a African American Conservative before I vote for a white liberal. Nothing racist about that.
    You can start by stop calling them African Americans.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.