Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Does Google Have To Be Uber Leftist? 
    Absolutely no commemoration of Memorial Day but they commemorate the birthday of some obscure environmentalist. You can have your political beliefs but to fail to even recognize a holiday to commemorate men and women who gave their lives so these tools can be billionaires is beyond the pale. I need to find a new internet browser now.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Absolutely no commemoration of Memorial Day but they commemorate the birthday of some obscure environmentalist. You can have your political beliefs but to fail to even recognize a holiday to commemorate men and women who gave their lives so these tools can be billionaires is beyond the pale. I need to find a new internet browser now.
    I've felt the same way. Problem is IE takes up too much memory on my computer, Mozilla will fire you to be politically correct, and Opera sucks. I don't know. Some people like Opera. There's Safari, but I'm wondering if that's only for Mac users.

I'm still remembering Google at either Christmas or Easter. They didn't acknowledge the holiday, but instead dedicated the day to a particular individual. Lots of people were mad about that.

Bing had an awesome display of American flags in a cemetery. They even allow you to download the picture and make it a background for your computer.

I did check Google after I seen the flags, they has some little tiny yellow ribbon underneath the search bar. I thought they would at least do something with the Google letters at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Bing had an awesome display of American flags in a cemetery. They even allow you to download the picture and make it a background for your computer.

I did check Google after I seen the flags, they has some little tiny yellow ribbon underneath the search bar. I thought they would at least do something with the Google letters at the top.
    I've been having good luck with Bing. There's a local scammer down here. I googled his name and the negative reports had disappeared, poof!! They were still there in all their glory on Bing. No more google for me.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I've been having good luck with Bing. There's a local scammer down here. I googled his name and the negative reports had disappeared, poof!! They were still there in all their glory on Bing. No more google for me.
    I use Bing too, have for a long time. They aren't as bad as Google, but I do think they are liberal leaning.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Something I didn't realize. Rachael Carson was behind the ban of DDT which has led to millions and millions of deaths from malaria. Nice job Google. Typical leftists. Don't recognize real heroes while celebrating a woman who's actions had a genocidal affect.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'll watch this thread to see if anyone has an engine they trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I use Bing too, have for a long time. They aren't as bad as Google, but I do think they are liberal leaning.
    Being owned by Microsoft they are lefty leaning.......but I seem to like their search engine

The dickweeds at G00gle have had something World Cup related on their doodle for the last 4 days.

Let's recap: 4 days worth of soccer nonsense that 7 people in the US probably care about.

Nothing, absolutely nothing acknowledging the holiest day on the Christian calendar for the world's 2.5 billion Christians (Easter). No cross, no dove representing the Holy Spirit, not even a freaking egg. And on the second holiest day (Christmas) they had some lame snow scene with a cartoon bear and fox or some ridiculous shit.

Kick for Bing or anything else.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The dickweeds at G00gle have had something World Cup related on their doodle for the last 4 days.
    Nothing related to Flag Day, either.

I've been using Opera for a month or two, now, and the only problem I've had is that it knows my printer is there, but cannot figure out how to send data to it.