Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An update to my post above ... without having done anything (possibly excepting an update to Opera and also an update to Win 7), I tried printing something from Opera, and it worked.

Goodbye and good riddance, Mozilla! I've used FF since version 1.1 (IIRC; switched from IE6 well before IE7 was released), but with Mozilla knuckling under to whack-tivists, they don't need me as a user, nor my recommendations.

Power CUer
    You could just do what I do - use the search bar on Google and don't even look at the doodle. I couldn't tell you what it was on any given day; I'm not there to look at cartoons.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

The search bar is part of the "Speed dials" page on Opera. But I don't have that sort of option when I use my Android-based tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You could just do what I do - use the search bar on Google and don't even look at the doodle. I couldn't tell you what it was on any given day; I'm not there to look at cartoons.

I still use Google Chrome, unfortunately when I open a new blank tab the google doodle shows up. I think that can be changed, but I haven't bothered with it yet.