1. #1 I joined Discussionist but I haven't posted and I won't be doing so. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Tue May 27, 2014, 02:22 AM
    cali

I joined Discussionist but I haven't posted and I won't be doing so.

It's pretty vile. I'm not quite sure why Skinner et al would construct such a thing. It's filled with hate and bigotry and ignorance and my guess is that those elements will burgeon and crowd out any sort of real discussion of.... anything.

It's a frame that lends itself to being used by bigots.
    Man, she is dumb as a rock!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's pretty vile. I'm not quite sure why Skinner et al would construct such a thing. It's filled with hate and bigotry and ignorance and my guess is that those elements will burgeon and crowd out any sort of real discussion of.... anything.
    And that's just from the DUmmies! She might be the blind squirrel finding a nut. Skinner gave the DUmmies a place to let their true selves show through in hopes that their nastiness will be contained there and not unleashed on the Island.

3. #3 So it's DU all over again... 
    Except they have a little more time to curse and revile teh ebil conservatives before summary execution.
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

cali

Translated to normal,sane person talk means...

"Conservatives are allowed to post things that actually are based on facts and reality.
    It stings like an earwig bite and must be made to disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    Skinner gave the DUmmies a place to let their true selves show through in hopes that their nastiness will be contained there and not unleashed on the Island.
    Very astute analysis my dear Watson ... er ... thundly.

He must protect himself and the money extracted from his 'cash cows' at all times. Lest the more brain dead members' posts reflect badly on his little lucrative enterprise.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

cali

So let me get this straight. Cali isn't going to post on the Discussionist because "It's pretty vile. It's filled with hate and bigotry and ignorance and my guess is that those elements will burgeon and crowd out any sort of real discussion of.... anything. It's a frame that lends itself to being used by bigots." and is staying at the DUmp which is pretty vile, filled with hate and bigotry and ignorance and my guess is that those elements will burgeon and crowd out any sort of real discussion of.... anything. It's a frame that lends itself to being used by bigots.

Did I get that right?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf