Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 michelle obama on veterans day 
    Nothing further need be said

(but sometimes ya just have to) Maybe they put that black heart on her Raggedy Ann dress so she would know where to put her hand during the National Anthem then she forgot.......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Nothing further need be said

(but sometimes ya just have to) Maybe they put that black heart on her Raggedy Ann dress so she would know where to put her hand during the National Anthem then she forgot.......
    Look at that face--she clearly doesn't want to be there. Nothing like that folded arm stance.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Look at that face--she clearly doesn't want to be there. Nothing like that folded arm stance.
    She would rather have her face in a double order of nice greasy transfat french fries.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Aaaargh!

And with no apologies for the following use of the "B" word ...

That nasty bitch from hell has no place being our First Lady, she has absolutely no respect for our country, the flag, and definitely NOT for the soldiers who gave their lives for it.

I can not wait to be rid of the two of them! Only 966 more days to go! *groan!*

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Aaaargh!

And with no apologies for the following use of the "B" word ...

That nasty bitch from hell has no place being our First Lady, she has absolutely no respect for our country, the flag, and definitely NOT for the soldiers who gave their lives for it.

I can not wait to be rid of the two of them! Only 966 more days to go! *groan!*

~ ABC
    Maybe her Tranquilities are cynched up a bit to tight.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

At least the President looks like he wants to be there. Not sure what the deal is with his wife.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    She is a disgrace to this country.
    May the FORCE be with you!

She/it is not the first lady. She/it is out first slutty streetwalker from da Sout' sidea Chicaga.

I found this linked to another article on Hanoi Jane on today's Newsmax newsfeed. Not surprising that Michelle has Fonda as a role model. What a first lady? Blech.

Michelle Obama: Hanoi Jane Is My Role Model

Wednesday, 22 Jan 2014 07:49 AM
    By Melanie Batley

First Lady Michelle Obama says Jane Fonda is one of her role models, and that she admires her political savviness.

During an interview with People Magazine, Obama listed "Hanoi Jane" as one of the people she would like to look and live like when she's "70 or 80" years old.

"There’s Jane Fonda, a beautiful, engaged, politically savvy, sharp woman," Obama said.

The comment is likely to enrage Vietnam War veterans who still remember how Fonda, now 76, went to North Vietnam in 1972 and was photographed sitting on an anti-aircraft battery. Fonda denounced U.S. military leaders as "war criminals" and later called tortured American POWs "hypocrites and liars," telling them to "get a life."

Obama also listed Cicely Tyson as another role model during the interview to mark her 50th birthday.

"I just went to see Cicely Tyson on Broadway. She is in her 80s [just turned 80 in December] and did a two-hour play with stamina and passion. I told her 'I want to be you when I grow up!'"

Obama's comments are already receiving criticism. Writing on Breitbart, David Webb said, "Michelle Obama often comes across to me as an angry black woman who had all the advantages such as going to Princeton University after coming from basically nothing. Yet instead of maximizing her advantages in life she seems to wear them like a burden and projects the burden onto others."

"Only a die-hard liberal thinks Jane Fonda is anything less than a traitorous scumbag," said a post at the conservative blog Weasel Zippers.

"Oh gee, a communist being a 'big fan' of another communist, who'd have thunk it?" said one reader at Newsbusters. Another said, "These are the type of people who now rate tribute in our great Republic? This story is sad on so many levels."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Mic...#ixzz33ZpHZsA7
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoastie! View Post
    She/it is not the first lady. She/it is out first slutty streetwalker from da Sout' sidea Chicaga.

I usually let the anti-Michelle stuff go, but this is really wrong. Is there any reason to sink to such a level? There is absolutely nothing in her backround to indicate that she is in any way slutty. It's one thing to criticize or mock the things she has done or said (or that she wears), but there is no reason to basically call her a prostitute or a slut.