Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I was referring to the guy with the nasal problem, wilbur.
    Well Sonna (CU's resident decendant of a deported convict) I can't deny that I may have killed a few of my brain cells in my hay-day.... but at least the remaining ones still work better than your own.

G'day mate!

Sonnabend
    Well Sonna (CU's resident descendant of a deported convict)
    1. I was born in NZ, not Australia, my family were middle class settlers who came to NZ in the 1800's.

We have no convict ancestors.

(And I fixed your spelling.)

2. My great grandfather fought at Passchaendale, I come from a family of cops. None of us do hard drugs...we have more sense.

I can't deny that I may have killed a few of my brain cells in my hay-day.... but at least the remaining ones still work better than your own.
    Never having tried, or ever planning to try, a schedule one narcotic that carries a fifteen year prison term with it, and you being the self admitted druggie, how is that again?

(P.S it's spelled heyday..hay is what horses eat. What brain cells you have left need help...)

Oh yeah, you and your pal Obama were both cokeheads, weren't you?

G'day mate!
    Sod off, swampy.

Banned
    1. I was born in NZ, not Australia, my family were middle class settlers who came to NZ in the 1800's.

We have no convict ancestors.

(And I fixed your spelling.)

2. My great grandfather fought at Passchaendale, I come from a family of cops. None of us do hard drugs...we have more sense.

Never having tried, or ever planning to try, a schedule one narcotic that carries a fifteen year prison term with it, and you being the self admitted druggie, how is that again?

(P.S it's spelled heyday..hay is what horses eat. What brain cells you have left need help...)

Oh yeah, you and your pal Obama were both cokeheads, weren't you?

Sod off, swampy.
    Good grief, if your gonna throw around insults, keep it short. Nobody cares about your life story. Not interesting.

Sonnabend
    Good grief, if your gonna throw around insults, keep it short. Nobody cares about your life story. Not interesting.
    None of us here want to hear your promotion of the use of toxic narcotics.

Banned
    None of us here want to hear your promotion of the use of toxic narcotics.
    I mentioned it once in a thread where it was being discussed.... you're the one stalking my posts from thread to thread, bringing it up. And it was short and sweet.
    Last edited by wilbur; 10-17-2008 at 08:53 AM.

Sonnabend
    And it was short and sweet.
    The post or the cocaine?

Banned
    The post or the cocaine?
    I'm afraid if I respond with anything more than this we'll get another barrage of the horribly mundane biographical tales from Sonnabend. No thanks.

Sonnabend
    I'm afraid if I respond with anything more than this we'll get another barrage of the horribly mundane biographical tales from Sonnabend. No thanks.
    Well, you keep opening your yap and shoving both feet in it, can you blame me for enjoying the opportunity of kicking your tail?

Note wilbur: Eyelids tried that convict meme and had his ass handed to him. Unless you want more of the same, along with some rather sharp history lessons served al desko..find a new meme book.

Thatisall.

Banned
    Well, you keep opening your yap and shoving both feet in it, can you blame me for enjoying the opportunity of kicking your tail?

Note wilbur: Eyelids tried that convict meme and had his ass handed to him. Unless you want more of the same, along with some rather sharp history lessons served al desko..find a new meme book.

Thatisall.
    Good show, mate.

Banned

Duh... that's exactly why I used that meme. It was chosen precisely because it was inaccurate, and liable to send you into a furious foam-at-the-mouth blather like it did the last time.