1. #1 One Veteran's Epic Rant to the Repuli-Tea Party on their disgraceful treatment of #Be 
    link

How surprising that liberals pull out the "person who can't be criticized" to cover for Obama's failures. Obama because he's black, this veteran because............well, to criticize him is to criticize Obama since the reason he was "freed" (rather than military action) was to free 5 top level Taliban.

You know the Democrat party is a failure when they have to stoop to this to cover for their incompetence.

UCmeNdc (1,427 posts)

One Veteran's Epic Rant to the Repuli-Tea Party on their disgraceful treatment of #Bergdahl
    Are we really going to do this?

Is this what it’s finally come down to, is it really?

Look at yourselves, you silly selfish bastards.

Look. At. Yourselves.

Go on, do it, find a mirror and look into your own dead zombie eyes and see the empty void looking back.

This revolting, disgusting display of hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy, is this what we’ve finally become?

Are we now so filled with foul bilious hatred, are we now so consumed with soul-destroying fear, do we now despise our own selves so much that we would actually protest the return of one of our own? Is that it?

Is that what we’ve become?

If so, then the sooner America collapses of its own maggot-ridden gangrenous rot, the better.

No. no, don’t you dare look away. Don’t roll your eyes and dismiss the question. Don’t change the subject. Don’t click on to another story you find more palatable. You started this. You look into your own rotten soul and you answer the question.

Is this who we are?

Because the utter unmitigated, unhinged, unbounded yellow-eyed hypocrisy that defines this sick twisted morally bankrupt philosophy has finally, today, reached its zenith. There is nowhere left to go.

I didn’t think these people could dishonor the spirit of this country any more than they already had, but I was wrong.

Oh, I get it. I understand that frightened people become more and more irrational, especially when they are allowed, encouraged, to feed incestuously on each other’s fear. And I get that they are afraid. I can see it in their faces, I can hear it in their voices. I get that they’re afraid of change. I get that they’re afraid of the future. I get that they’re afraid of the past. And I get that they’re afraid of the present. I get that they’re afraid of losing power and privilege and prestige. I get that they’re afraid of their capricious and childishly vengeful god. I get that they’re afraid of different races and different cultures and different accents and different religions and different sexual orientations and different viewpoints and different politics. I get it, they’ve screamed their small fears over and over and only a dead man could possibly miss it.

I get that they are so consumed with rage and so filled with naked hate and so programmed with their diseased ideology that it poisons their minds like a computer chip submerged in acid.

I get that they are so utterly terrified of the world that they piss themselves in abject fear at the mere thought of going to the grocery store without a goddamned gun stuck in their pants like an extra oversized prick.
    Then comes the "money quote". It's all about THIS PRESIDENT being above criticism, he's their hero, so they make it personal - it's about hating him, not his failed policies or his liberal ideology.

More than anything, I get that they are afraid of Barack Obama, everything about him, every single thing about the president terrifies them. Obama stalks their feverish nightmares and he is the very symbol of their shameful impotence – so much so that they’ve written him into their precious bible, in a starring role as the devil, the destroyer of worlds.

I get it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...l?detail=email
    What is LOLOLOL funny is that they think the "win" when they rant and rave, cause it's all about the emotion, not the effectiveness or outcome.......unless of course it to prop up their failed president and party.

Vyan is an idiot and flat out wrong.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Blah, blah, blah ... Woof, woof, woof ...

This guy's unit buddies didn't leave him in the lurch, betray him, and get some of his unit buddies killed. The men criticizing Bergdahl were the ones left in the lurch by Bergdahl, betrayed by Bergdahl, and were the buddies of men who got killed searching for Bergdahl! How dare this guy criticize these fine soldiers WHO WERE THERE?!

Isn't it interesting how this sort of fallacious reasoning can be turned against it and trump it?

More than anything, I get that they are afraid of Barack Obama, everything about him, every single thing about the president terrifies them.
    Actually, there's only ONE thing we're afraid of: his repeated, demonstrated gross incompetence as a POTUS.

Navy CWO, almost certainly a admin or supply officer. This idiot has never been anywhere near the sharp end of the spear. People always seem to be shocked when commies make it through a military career. There are not a lot but, there are many who are no different than any other government bureaucrat who all seem to be lefties these days.

If so, then the sooner America collapses of its own maggot-ridden gangrenous rot, the better.
    You won't like the outcome.

Admin pogues, who spend their days filling the coffee pot and brown nosing the bureaucracy, don't fare very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dog View Post
    Navy CWO
    Definitely, see above.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Hmmm, I think I've read of Warrant Officers having been the second-seat guys controlling weapons and electronics during Vietnam, so (if my memory is correct) it isn't impossible that a CWO could have flown in combat missions. I assume the North Vietnamese had AAA on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, but SAMs? Given that the HCMT was a network of jungle paths, SAMs seem a bit large to be transported on the HCMT. Am I wrong in this thinking?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wow!!!

UCmeNdc of (1,427 posts) did an excellent job

of describing himself and his fellow Democratics!!! Good job dude!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Hmmm, I think I've read of Warrant Officers having been the second-seat guys controlling weapons and electronics during Vietnam, so (if my memory is correct) it isn't impossible that a CWO could have flown in combat missions. I assume the North Vietnamese had AAA on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, but SAMs? Given that the HCMT was a network of jungle paths, SAMs seem a bit large to be transported on the HCMT. Am I wrong in this thinking?
    Possibly. I know that, for a number of years, the "Grey Eagle" (the senior Naval Aviator USN/USMC) was a Marine CW4 flying 130's. Ungodly flight time. Now, Navy, back seaters in Attack Aircraft and/or F-4's? ....uhhh, I don't think so. Every ECM Aviator I ever heard of was a commissioned. About the only flying WO/CWO's I know of are Army Chopper Pilots and I thought they were beginning to phase those out, not sure about that.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wow!!!

UCmeNdc of (1,427 posts) did an excellent job

of describing himself and his fellow Democratics!!! Good job dude!!