Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I say we give Dianne Feinstein to the Taliban for 5 years and see if she feels threat 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Heh...

Fri Jun 6, 2014, 06:54 PM
    Cali_Democrat

I say we give Dianne Feinstein to the Taliban for 5 years and see if she feels threatened.

No Evidence of ‘Credible Threat’ to Bergdahl: Feinstein
    By Kathleen Hunter

The Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman said she hasn’t been convinced that there was a “credible threat” against the life of freed Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl that motivated the White House to keep its plans secret from Congress.

“I don’t think there was a credible threat,” Senator Dianne Feinstein said
    today in an interview for Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt” airing this weekend. “I have no information that there was.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...feinstein.html

Did she not see the videos where the Taliban is brandishing guns right in front of Bergdahl?

Taliban threatened to kill Bergdahl if details of prisoner swap leaked

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025053834

An American POW is captured by the Taliban and there's no evidence of a credible threat?

Are you fucking kidding me?

We should have swapped Bergdahl for Feinstein.
    Remember boyz & girlz, Bergy was a POW, not a deserter/traitor. That's the oBAMA talking point!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Interesting.....now they are eating their own.

Bon Appétit DUmbasses
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Interesting.....now they are eating their own.

Bon Appétit DUmbasses
    Good one Dori ...

And may it go down in whacking great lumps!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Cali_Democrat (20,513 posts)

I say we give Dianne Feinstein to the Taliban for 5 years and see if she feels threatened.
    bravenak (4,248 posts)
    3. I can go for that.

She has lost her way. Maybe a few years with the not dangerous taliban will help her find her way and imbue her with empathy.
    butterfly77 (17,218 posts)
    8. Kick&Recommended!
    The DUers don't seem to have a problem with this. They agree and the thread wasn't locked.

But look what op is just before this one about Feinstein.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025059919

sheshe2 (15,117 posts)

Rand Paul: “Let’s Trade 5 Democrats to the Taliban”
    Here’s Senator Rand Paul speaking at the Republican Party of Texas state convention today, then proudly broadcasting his “joke” over Twitter. Because there’s nothing funnier than sending Democrats to be killed by the Taliban, is there? I’m sure it brought the house down.

Senator Rand Paul ✔ @SenRandPaul
    Follow
    "Mr. President, let's set up a new trade. Instead of 5 Taliban, let's trade 5 Democrats!" #RPTCon14
    3:54 PM - 6 Jun 2014

snip

But wait — there’s more! Sen. Paul also claimed exclusive ownership of the Bill of Rights for the GOP:

Follow
    "We are the party of the Bill of Rights, voting rights, and minority rights." @GOP #RPTCON14
    4:08 PM - 6 Jun 2014

And… wait for it… BENGHAZI.

Follow
    "What happened in Benghazi was a dereliction of duty that should disqualify Hillary Clinton from ever being President." #RPTCON14
    4:04 PM - 6 Jun 2014

Read More: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...Taliban#rss-sm

I'd be fine with giving DiFei to the Talibanders ... along with Babs Bouncer ... and Miss Nancy ... Baa-Baa Lee ... Mad Maxine ...

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I'd be fine with giving DiFei to the Talibanders ... along with Babs Bouncer ... and Miss Nancy ... Baa-Baa Lee ... Mad Maxine ...
    Don't forget Dirty Harry Reid, Claire McCaskill (only because I'm from Mo and really don't like her). She said that she backed Obama in 2008 because her kids told her to do it, a real rocket scientist.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I hate Feinswine for all sorts of reasons, and especially for her belief in disarming America, but I have to give it to her that she does take her role on the Intelligence Committee and American overseas security very seriously, unlike almost all the other buffoons in the DemonRat caucus. The DUmmies seem to prefer their DemonRat Senators be just anti-American buffoons across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't forget Dirty Harry Reid, Claire McCaskill (only because I'm from Mo and really don't like her). She said that she backed Obama in 2008 because her kids told her to do it, a real rocket scientist.
    SLW, I was just picking out particularly annoying CA Congress Critters. I figure CU-folk from other states can consign their "favorites" to Taliban Paradise.

Now, if we can just persuade the Talibanders that Babs and Mad Maxine are a foretaste of the 72 ...

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I hate Feinswine for all sorts of reasons, and especially for her belief in disarming America, but I have to give it to her that she does take her role on the Intelligence Committee and American overseas security very seriously, unlike almost all the other buffoons in the DemonRat caucus. The DUmmies seem to prefer their DemonRat Senators be just anti-American buffoons across the board.
    I've long said that CA's Senators (DiFei and Babs Bouncer) have half a brain between them, it isn't in Babs's head, and it gets used only occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    SLW, I was just picking out particularly annoying CA Congress Critters. I figure CU-folk from other states can consign their "favorites" to Taliban Paradise.

Now, if we can just persuade the Talibanders that Babs and Mad Maxine are a foretaste of the 72 ...
    Our worst is probably Allan Grayson, a total nitwit. Then we've always got Charlie Christ, a RINO as governor and in Congresss, then ran for Senate as an independent against Rubio (of course he lost), then worked for a Dem owned law firm, one that advertises on TV all the time, now going to run for governor as a Dem. What a surprise. The man has no principles or scruples, other than keeping himself in power.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"