View Poll Results: Who will win on November 4th?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

14 41.18%
  • John McCain

20 58.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here is the ballot from New York

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    You are right, that is part of thier plan! They scream lies loud and long and think real people believe it. Do not drink thier Koolaid!! But for some, The 3 amigos, there is no help and they think they can sway us!
    If you're including me in that group, you're mistaken if you think I have any desire to or hope of "swaying" you. As to the former, I really don't care how you vote; that's your decision and I don't think it will affect the outcome. As to the latter, I would think the chances of swaying people around here from voting McCain would be the same as the chances of swaying the DUmmies from voting for Obama (for similar underlying reasons).

Me, I'm voting for Barr who obviously will not win. This will be only the second time I've voted for a presidential candidate who did not win (although one cycle, 04, I did not vote). The first time was for GHWB in 92. My first vote for president was for Richard M Nixon.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    This will be only the second time I've voted for a presidential candidate who did not win (although one cycle, 04, I did not vote). The first time was for GHWB in 92. My first vote for president was for Richard M Nixon.
    I've got two out of three so far. And that ain't bad.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I think Obama will win. Not my preference, but that's how it looks to me.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Sonnabend
    McCain by a margin.

Obama just wont cut it

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    If you're including me in that group, you're mistaken if you think I have any desire to or hope of "swaying" you. As to the former, I really don't care how you vote; that's your decision and I don't think it will affect the outcome. As to the latter, I would think the chances of swaying people around here from voting McCain would be the same as the chances of swaying the DUmmies from voting for Obama (for similar underlying reasons).

Me, I'm voting for Barr who obviously will not win. This will be only the second time I've voted for a presidential candidate who did not win (although one cycle, 04, I did not vote). The first time was for GHWB in 92. My first vote for president was for Richard M Nixon.
    Actually, you really weren't in that group, but you have made it totally clear that you do not like Bush or McCain or Palin. Except for this lame last grasp at Barr you are drinking the koolaid! You especially went off on Palin, a true conservative.

So, do not be a DUmmie and run in circles!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

A lot can happen over the next few weeks, but I will keep supporting McCain until the end. There is a lot of uncertainty out there and when it comes down to it, people are going to decide how much risk they are going to take. Obama is a nobody who became "somebody" by doing what a lot of cult leaders do. When you filter all BS, there is nothing there with Obama. This is probably one of the reasons the market is acting so crazy because of all the hype from the left that is making it look like Obama is winning. IMO, there is much more stability with a McCain/Palin presidency. Uncertainty and certainty will play a huge factor for undecided voters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Actually, you really weren't in that group, but you have made it totally clear that you do not like Bush or McCain or Palin. Except for this lame last grasp at Barr you are drinking the koolaid! You especially went off on Palin, a true conservative.

So, do not be a DUmmie and run in circles!

Outstanding, 5 Stars. Around 10 % will make up their minds on election day. My prediction is McCain/Palin in a cakewalk.

If Obama isn't up 15-20 by the week before election day...he will lose...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    If Obama isn't up 15-20 by the week before election day...he will lose...
    Good call and I endorse that message !