View Poll Results: Who will win on November 4th?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

14 41.18%
  • John McCain

20 58.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    I really think that Obama does not stand a chance. The polls if you look at the internals are skewed. You poll 50% Republicans and 50% Democrats and McCain wins in every poll. The pollsters look at the registration numbers and skew the numbers that way by oversampling.

Now McCain has started hammering the character issues. Obama's numbers will start to slide with in a week. Hopefully they will slide in 10 to 12 days instead. The timing of this new strategy by McCain was excellent. It will take one to two weeks for the effects of this to show up in the polls, a week of the Obama campaign trying first to cast it aside as desperate (with the numbers falling) and then realize that denial won't work. A day or two to decide on strategy and then trying to stem the tide. One thing about taking a hit in the polls on character issues, whatever they are countered with has to be substantial because if your numbers take a hit, it is because people are now doubting your character. What will Obama counter this with? Whatever he does, it will need at least 10 days to take hold. He does not have enough time.

I thought this was a public poll so I voted for Obama as to not appear racist.
    Be Not Afraid.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I am just stunned at the stupidity of the Public and the indifference by those who are not stupid.

There ARE huge differences between the two.
    I have given a lot of thought to that one.Why can't the average thinking American(If Any Are Left in America)see through the Progressive liberal agenda and reject them en masse ?

The signs are everywhere to see if they will just look around.They are busy with their family's and making a living and don't have the time to keep up with what's really happening to America.

The downright thievery and fraud of these public financed outfits like ACORN just shows what an un supervised porkbarrel can turn into with a little liberal slight of hand !

The American branch of the Communist party has been trying for years to win an election for POTUS starting with John Dewey and it looks like they may have finally won !

The Congressional ineptitude shows how stupid these liberal critters really are and they have been shown to be low and slippery in their stewardship of the public trust .

In a better more rational America those in the Congress, Franks and Dodd would be on trial for malfeasance and ejected by impeachment .

I fear that if this Foreign born, black Muslim imposter is elected America will continue on it's long downhill slide into obscurity and weakness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Is there really any doubt ?MC Cain by a landslide .When those Evangelical Christian in the Florida panhandle and elsewhere come out to vote your boy is done for .The bigger the turnout the better the Conservative vote !
    You forgot to mention those white racist in the northeast ( 3 to 5 %) who will either stay home or vote for McCain. McCain is going to put an ass whipping on the Magic Negro.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You forgot to mention those white racist in the northeast ( 3 to 5 %) who will either stay home or vote for McCain. McCain is going to put an ass whipping on the Magic Negro.
    I sure hope that you guys are right !

Banned
    I think Obama will win. He's outspending McCain significantly and making inroads into traditionally Republican states - VA, NC(!), CO, thereby forcing McCain to spend money in areas he normally wouldn't have had to. Moreover, Obama's pulling away in the traditionally close states -- NH, IA, WI. The electoral map favors Obama.

To win, McCain must hold OH, FL, and VA (I really don't think Obama will take NC). And, since he's in danger of losing NM, CO, and NV (states that Bush won), he needs to pick up a state (or combination of states) equivalent to a PA. Possible, but unlikely.

Eyelids

It's getting near landslide territory now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post

It's getting near landslide territory now.
    Just wait.

The Republicans have won the last 7 out of 10 elections. They got complacent I believe. If Obama wins, they can go back and dream it all up again. No party can stay true to its principles if it doesn't get challenges now and then.

When Al Gore lost in a close race, it was at a time when the economy was doing well, Clinton was still popular and there were no major historic interruptions. Gore should have won in a landslide. The reason he did not, imho, is because the voters sent a message that they were tired of what was going on in Washington. They believed republicans would change things and they gave them the ball. Unfortunately, they called the wrong plays, fumbled the hand-off and never got a first down.

Many of us believe that big government policies are ultimately bad for our country. If so, than you have to prove that every once in awhile. Trouble was, in this election, it was easy to tell which candidate was for big government, but hard to tell if the other was against it.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Don't give up thats what they want you to do and not vote.It's not over until the fat lady sings !

You are right, that is part of thier plan! They scream lies loud and long and think real people believe it. Do not drink thier Koolaid!! But for some, The 3 amigos, there is no help and they think they can sway us!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.