Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Counting chickens instead of eggs without know how many are viable beyond the RINO world.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Counting chickens instead of eggs without know how many are viable beyond the RINO world.
    I'd prefer Conservatives.

But I'd take RINO's if it means Reid gets sidelined.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I'd prefer Conservatives.

But I'd take RINO's if it means Reid gets sidelined.
    You've got that right. Reid has to go. Things are so screwed up right now that we need out of there so if anyone has the guts, they can impeach the bumbler in chief.

The Middle East is in flames---Iraq is going. The Iranians are at this point getting into the battle. The cost of gas will be going through the roof. The Keystone pipeline still not signed. Then we have the IRS persecution of political enemies of O, the horrible, criminal treatment of our vets, the Benghazi mess and on and on.

At this point I think the Republicans had best get smart and get things done---like get elected. We can sort out the RINO's later.

It's a war between those trying to bring down our constitution and those trying to improve matters. It's not time for the warfare between Republicans.

Let's get the let them eat cake O crew out of there and NOT let the unqualified Hillary in. It will be the same or worse mess if she sneaks into the White House.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm a democrat who would like to see Pelosi retire. Not that the dems are likely to retake the House before 2020, but if they were, I do not want her to be speaker again. She's a good part of the reason the dems lost the 2010 midterms.
    Do you think it has anything to do with the fact she's clinically insane?

I have no knowledge od Sean Trende's work but find this particular essay interesting and applicable to the OP. Before it is over, it seems like he might be wishing and hoping rather than reasoning but....

This is a grim picture for Senate Democrats, suggesting that the president would have to get his approval above 50 percent by Election Day before they would be favored to hold the chamber. This is also consistent with what we’ve seen in polling, which shows the seven “red state” Democrats in truly severe states of distress, while Democrats in Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire and Colorado are exhibiting surprising weakness. If these 11 seats are showing similar signs of weakness in November, Democrats will have an extremely difficult time holding the chamber. At Obama’s current 44 percent approval rating, we’d expect Democrats to lose somewhere between nine and 13 seats.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I have no knowledge od Sean Trende's work but find this particular essay interesting and applicable to the OP. Before it is over, it seems like he might be wishing and hoping rather than reasoning but....

This is a grim picture for Senate Democrats, suggesting that the president would have to get his approval above 50 percent by Election Day before they would be favored to hold the chamber. This is also consistent with what we’ve seen in polling, which shows the seven “red state” Democrats in truly severe states of distress, while Democrats in Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire and Colorado are exhibiting surprising weakness. If these 11 seats are showing similar signs of weakness in November, Democrats will have an extremely difficult time holding the chamber. At Obama’s current 44 percent approval rating, we’d expect Democrats to lose somewhere between nine and 13 seats.

Time will quickly tell. Hopefully even though this is a non presidential election there is a high voter turn out of people that are fed up with the same old stuff.