1. #1 Source: Couple who killed 2 Las Vegas officers, 1 civilian held extremist views 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What nutjobs...

By Saeed Ahmed and Kevin Conlon, CNN
    updated 8:53 AM EDT, Mon June 9, 2014

(CNN) -- A married couple yelling "revolution" gunned down two Las Vegas police officers at a pizza restaurant, then ran across the parking lot to a Walmart, where they killed a shopper at the store's entrance.

The duo's Sunday morning shooting rampage ended when the wife fatally shot the husband and then herself as police closed in.

Investigators found what appears to be a "manifesto" or some sort of writings at one of the scenes, a law enforcement official told CNN Monday. The official did not describe what the writings said, and police have yet to publicly disclose a motive for the shootings.

A law enforcement source told CNN the couple held extremist views toward law enforcement.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Crazy people like that generally don't hold "normal" viewpoints.

And no surprise to anyone, they were big fans of Alex Jones and his radio show.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

They were showing photos of the couple on The Today Show this morning, in which they were dressed as the Joker and Harley Quinn. The Heath Ledger Joker, not the Jack Nicholson or television one.

The whole putting of the flag--'Don't Tread on Me'--on one of the cops' bodies says 'false flag' to me. Screams it, actually. If it was a Gadsen flag, say so. It wasn't identified as such.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStateSaint View Post
    The whole putting of the flag--'Don't Tread on Me'--on one of the cops' bodies says 'false flag' to me. Screams it, actually. If it was a Gadsen flag, say so. It wasn't identified as such.
    Our news around here stated just that "Gadsen Flag". I hate the fact it was done.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

It's rather annoying the people that put a Gadsden flag on the people they killed were doing the exact thing the Gadsden flag represents, to not be tread upon by someone taking away their rights.

Couple Responsible For Vegas Shooting Spree Recently Lived In Indiana
    Steve Miller
    chicago.cbslocal.com
    2014/06/10
    (CBS) – The husband and wife who gunned down two Las Vegas police officers and a shopper at a Las Vegas strip mall on Sunday lived in Lafayette, Indiana, before moving to Nevada in January.

Investigators in Las Vegas have been examining a series of YouTube videos and other social media posts by the couple as they try to figure out what sparked their shooting rampage.
    While living in Lafayette, Jerad and his wife Amanda took part in last November’s “Million Mask March” – a gathering of protesters from the Occupy movement, anarchists, and hacktivists.
    My emphasis. Another Progressives' narrative fail! Progs thought they had finally found a killing to pin on TEA Party people, and once again it melts before facts. This has happened so many times, one would think these Progs would be tired of looking dumb, but it hasn't stopped them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Couple Responsible For Vegas Shooting Spree Recently Lived In Indiana
    Steve Miller
    chicago.cbslocal.com
    2014/06/10

My emphasis. Another Progressives' narrative fail! Progs thought they had finally found a killing to pin on TEA Party people, and once again it melts before facts. This has happened so many times, one would think these Progs would be tired of looking dumb, but it hasn't stopped them yet.
    I'm beginning to think this is all calculated. Martyrs for the cause and all. I mean, why have there been so many shootings like this since Obama's been president? Think it's all coincidence?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They were showing photos of the couple on The Today Show this morning, in which they were dressed as the Joker and Harley Quinn. The Heath Ledger Joker, not the Jack Nicholson or television one.
    I'm sorry but there is only one true Joker and he is Skywalker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeT0CCQ1yqo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_yNiGLQ9E
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf