1. #1 U.S. to open third military base to illegal child immigrants 
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday announced it is designating a third U.S. military base for emergency housing of children immigrating illegally into the United States without parents or relatives, as the cost of caring for these minors escalated.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday announced it is designating a third U.S. military base for emergency housing of children immigrating illegally into the United States without parents or relatives, as the cost of caring for these minors escalated.

Senior administration officials, who asked not to be identified, told reporters that an Army base at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, will initially hold 600 "unaccompanied minors" and eventually will be able to accommodate up to 1,200.

In recent weeks, the Obama administration has opened similar emergency shelters at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Naval Base Ventura County in Southern California.

The moves come amid a tidal wave of children trying to slip into the United States, largely from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, often to join a parent already here.

Reuters previously reported that the administration was seeking about $2 billion for the Department of Health and Human Services to handle the influx in fiscal 2015, which begins on Oct. 1, more than double the $868 million appropriated this year.

HHS takes custody of the children shortly after they are detained at the border by federal law enforcement agents.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-open-third-m...ZTnnMAR2nQtDMD
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Wonderful...first he eviscerates the U.S. military...then he turns our bases into third world refugee camps.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I wonder . . . is the Ventura County Naval Base in a Republican area? It would seem to me that the other two would be. 'Diluting the vote,' if you will.

FT Sill, though? I'm speechless.

The military is required to babysit terrorist to kids now.....when are they going to have time to fight wars?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJeb View Post
    The military is required to babysit terrorist to kids now.....when are they going to have time to fight wars?
    DHS will--against the Tea Party.

Meanwhile there are scores of homeless Veterans living on the streets that this administration won't lift a finger to help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Meanwhile there are scores of homeless Veterans living on the streets that this administration won't lift a finger to help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Like with the Bergdahl deal...things like this reveal the Progressives real feelings about the military and its veterans.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Megyn Kelly covered this on her show last night.

They expect a real onslaught in the next two weeks.

They put out number of 60k this year and as many as 150k next year.

AZ Gov., Jan Brewer, is outraged that the Obama Administration is dumping busloads of illegals in her state.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post

AZ Gov., Jan Brewer, is outraged that the Obama Administration is dumping busloads of illegals in her state.
    payback for her schooling of the boy king a few years back

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

They can't put the children into foster care, as federal foster care funding doesn't cover illegal immigrants-state and local funding might, but the state and local courts aren't placing the illegal immigrant kids.

I'm going to a Human Trafficking training tomorrow morning-I'm actually really interested in this and how it will be dealt with at a state level, or within my state agency. Because there are two sides-American children who are either runaways or abductees involved in the sex trade, and foreigners being brought here for the sex trade-I'm not sure what our department's involvement in the latter would be, other than awareness of what to look for and who to report it to.