Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought she was from a Caribbean country.

Back to the subject at hand--McCain and why he irritated the DUmmies. Don't you sleep easier at night knowing that Susan Rice is a security adviser? OMG.

No wonder they're upset--McCain called it the way it is and they didn't like his blunt talk.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joh...n=widgetphase1

President Barack Obama's decision to withdraw American troops from Iraq is the cause of this week's rapid destabilization of the country, and the president's national security team should take responsibility for it and resign, said Sen. John McCain.

The Arizona Republican made the comments after a violent al-Qaida-inspired group advanced this week to take over two Sunni-dominated cities, while thousands of Iraqi security forces deserted the situation. The group is vowing to capture Baghdad.

"The first thing is get rid of this national security team, which has been a total failure," McCain told reporters before attending a classified Senate Armed Services Committee briefing on the Iraqi security situation, according to The Hill.

"They called back in people who succeeded in Iraq like General Petraeus, General Mattis, many of the other leaders —General Keane, who's the architect of the surge."

McCain blamed the Obama administration for wiping out the sacrifices made by the 4,486 American soldiers who lost their lives in the Iraq conflict.

He also specifically called for the resignation of Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and described the situation as "the greatest threat since the Cold War," and a "colossal failure of American security policy."
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I thought she was from a Caribbean country.

Yeah, pretty sure she is from and living in Jamaica...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Well, I can't say I have any use for Dempsey myself, he's a total Obamite tool, more concerned with sideshow personnel issues like making LGBBLTXYZs feel safe, and supporting political and corruption agendas by pounding money through to the Administration's environmental industry cronies by making the military accept paying ten times more for biofuel than simple fossil fuels, than with actual combat effectiveness on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Actually, that was the crew of that ship and not Bush. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.
    Yes. That was the Enterprise concluding a successful deployment. Had nothing to do with Bush, but..........

....you can't tell these children anything.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Back to the subject at hand--McCain and why he irritated the DUmmies. Don't you sleep easier at night knowing that Susan Rice is a security adviser? OMG.

No wonder they're upset--McCain called it the way it is and they didn't like his blunt talk.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joh...n=widgetphase1

President Barack Obama's decision to withdraw American troops from Iraq is the cause of this week's rapid destabilization of the country, and the president's national security team should take responsibility for it and resign, said Sen. John McCain.

The Arizona Republican made the comments after a violent al-Qaida-inspired group advanced this week to take over two Sunni-dominated cities, while thousands of Iraqi security forces deserted the situation. The group is vowing to capture Baghdad.

"The first thing is get rid of this national security team, which has been a total failure," McCain told reporters before attending a classified Senate Armed Services Committee briefing on the Iraqi security situation, according to The Hill.

"(They) called back in people who succeeded in Iraq like General Petraeus, General Mattis, many of the other leaders —General Keane, who's the architect of the surge."

McCain blamed the Obama administration for wiping out the sacrifices made by the 4,486 American soldiers who lost their lives in the Iraq conflict.

He also specifically called for the resignation of Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and described the situation as "the greatest threat since the Cold War," and a "colossal failure of American security policy."
    Whoa, Nelly! The "Quote" tags in your post got messed up, and there's an extraneous Link-To at the end of the post. I think the version quoted immediately above may be what you intended.

Obama's MALAdministration of incompetent sycophants' foreign "policy" seems to have been, "We've pissed off a lot of people, so if we apologize and pull our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, everybody will put down their AKs and RPGs and go back to herding goats." This idea is not original to me, it was posited by a guest (whose name I do not recall) on Andy Dean's radio show. It really does fit this MALAdministration's foreign "policy" silliness and shortsightedness.

You really do have to admire DU-folks', "FU name!" method of refuting people whose ideas and truth-telling DU-folk dislike.

I'm not exactly enamored with agreeing with John McCain, who I think needs to be involuntarily retired by AZ voters, but when some one is right, they're right.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by 98ZJUSMC View Post
    Yes. That was the Enterprise concluding a successful deployment. Had nothing to do with Bush, but..........

....you can't tell these children anything.
    This is starting to circle around amoung the libs I have friended on FB.

JUNE 14, 2014
    MCCAIN CALLS FOR EMERGENCY BLAME GAME ON IRAQ

POSTED BY ANDY BOROWITZ

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Citing the deteriorating situation in the war-torn nation, Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) on Saturday called for Congress to convene an emergency blame game on Iraq.

“This is a dire crisis,” McCain said. “It’s time to roll up our sleeves and do some serious finger-pointing.”

McCain said that he hoped Congress would act swiftly to assign blame to a long list of culprits he identified, including President Obama, the Joint Chiefs, the media, and everyone who did not vote for him in the 2008 election.

The Arizona senator stressed that the blame game must be “rigorous and far-reaching,” but said that it would exempt those in the Senate who voted to invade Iraq in 2003. “That’s ancient history,” he said.

Concluding his remarks, he offered these words of reassurance to the Iraqi people: “As long as I have breath, I will use it to find fault with others.”

Some are actually treating this as "Fact" and "Truth" as if McCain actually did this and said this stuff.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

9. #19 Blame Bush!!!! 
    It's all Bush's fault according to the DU morons.....Painful to realize anyone is that stupid...Obama abandoned ship.....Of coarse they are are either all leftists or think they'll be getting more free shit!

Or maybe:

It's all Bush's fault according to the DU morons.....Painful to realize anyone is that stupid...Obama walked away from his post.....Of course they are are either all leftists or think they'll be getting more free shit!