Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ex-border agents: Immigrant flood 'orchestrated' 
    An organization of former Border Patrol agents Wednesday charged that the federal government, under the administration of President Obama, is deliberately arranging for a flood of immigrant children to arrive in America for political purposes.

“This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,” said the statement released by the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers.
    “Certainly, we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government,” the officers said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/ex-border...iV2f1C2QZJh.99
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I posted this on Facebook earlier today.

I have a question about this sudden deluge of unaccompanied illegal immigrant kids coming across the border. Many of them are coming from South America and some are only 8 -10 years old. Mexico has a very strong southern border, yet these kids are managing to be smuggled the entire length of Mexico to make it to our southern border.

That really implies that Mexico is complicit in letting these kids reach our border. Which makes me think that the Obama Regime had a hand in pressuring Mexico to let them pass through. This has only became a widespread problem after Obama acted on his own to put his DREAM act in to play.

I think Mexico and Obama are colluding to let these kids reach the US from South America.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post

I think Mexico and Obama are colluding to let these kids reach the US from South America.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    There is no other possible way it could happen, they are being invited and then transported, they are not as much illegal as Obama's conspiracy to make this happen.
    I used to think our government consisted of more than one man calling all the shots, that is no longer true, if you are elected to President you are all powerful.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There is no other possible way it could happen, they are being invited and then transported, they are not as much illegal as Obama's conspiracy to make this happen.
    Bless your boots, darlin' ...

Was going to reply to Thundley with almost the same words. So glad we feel the same way.

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 06-12-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

My head is spinning.

From the VA, to Bergdahl, to kids rushing the border to Iraq falling.

So what's next?

I'm surprised Americans aren't out marching with their pitchforks.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    My head is spinning.

From the VA, to Bergdahl, to kids rushing the border to Iraq falling.

So what's next?

I'm surprised Americans aren't out marching with their pitchforks.
    Cantor was the first, not the last...

There is a groundswell, I think... I hope.....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    My head is spinning.

So what's next?
    Well, since now I am almost completely on board with some of the 'conspiracy' nuts out there ...

Whatever the next page in Cloward & Piven's manual says!

Welcome to "Obamaland!"

Not as much fun as Disneyland ... and far more expensive ... and I don't mean in terms of just the money involved!!!

Hate to say it, but am glad I am not young ... heaven help my son and grandchildren ... and also YOU Dori, and others in here who will have to live through whatever comes next, as it will have many lasting effects on our country for years to come.

It could be changed, and we all in here know how ... but this is no longer the land our gutsy forefathers founded!

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 06-12-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Well, since now I am almost completely on board with some of the 'conspiracy' nuts out there ...

Whatever the next page in Cloward & Piven's manual says!

Welcome to "Obamaland!"

Not as much fun as Disneyland ... and far more expensive ... and I don't mean in terms of just the money involved!!!

Hate to say it, but am glad I am not young ... heaven help my son and grandchildren ... and also YOU Dori, and others in here who will have to live through whatever comes next, as it will have many lasting effects on our country for years to come.

It could be changed, and we all in here know how ... but this is no longer the land our gutsy forefathers founded!

~ ABC
    We're singing out of that same hymnbook, totally agree with you. I used to think some of the emails I got were slightly off, extreme, conspiracy theory nuts. Now I'm not so sure. It's dizzying the speed that all these atrocities to our constitution and our way of life are coming.

Obama isn't that smart--well, I'll give him cunning. But some way more powerful figure than him is orchestrating this. I admit that I'm frightened for my kids and grandkids, also for us. It's tough to fight someone who uses the IRS as a weapon.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

am glad I am not young ... heaven help my daughters and grandson ...
    There is a groundswell, I think... I hope.....
    Unlike some I don't think any groundswell coming will be anywhere enuf. The nation I grew up in is gone and I doubt it will ever return to even a shadow of it's former self. I recognize I am a cynical old curmudgeon and have a negative outlook on the country's future but it is my belief. I'm just glad I won't be here to see it. At least I hope not.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post

I think Mexico and Obama are colluding to let these kids reach the US from South America.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    How else do you explain that these people, who usually try to sneak across and run as fast as they can from border agents, are now seeking border agents out.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.