Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    We're singing out of that same hymnbook, totally agree with you. I used to think some of the emails I got were slightly off, extreme, conspiracy theory nuts. Now I'm not so sure. It's dizzying the speed that all these atrocities to our constitution and our way of life are coming.

Obama isn't that smart--well, I'll give him cunning. But some way more powerful figure than him is orchestrating this. I admit that I'm frightened for my kids and grandkids, also for us. It's tough to fight someone who uses the IRS as a weapon.
    I hate to disagree with you SL-Dub but he isn't cunning at all. He's doing it all out in the open.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I hate to disagree with you SL-Dub but he isn't cunning at all. He's doing it all out in the open.
    Is that why the border patrol aren't allowed any cell phones inside the area with the immigrants and the media has been forbidden?

Except of course the left leaning pro-Obama media.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Is that why the border patrol aren't allowed any cell phones inside the area with the immigrants and the media has been forbidden?

The truth and pictures are an inconvenience. We're not supposed to know what's going on til its too late.

Tonight on one of the shows they had the current head of the border agents, who talked about how overwhelmed they are and how the government can't "afford" to pay them to work overtime, how understaffed they are, but the gov't somehow comes up with 1.5 Billion to pay for all these kids.

And isn't it funny how they're bussing those kids to Arizona. Payback, anyone? The Arizona gov seems to be the target. I never thought that I'd think the gov't is downright evil.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The truth and pictures are an inconvenience. We're not supposed to know what's going on til its too late.
    That's how the most transparent government in history works.

Tonight on one of the shows they had the current head of the border agents, who talked about how overwhelmed they are and how the government can't "afford" to pay them to work overtime, how understaffed they are, but the gov't somehow comes up with 1.5 Billion to pay for all these kids.
    Pay for them how? House them in hot warehouses by the thousands with nothing to do?

And isn't it funny how they're bussing those kids to Arizona. Payback, anyone? The Arizona gov seems to be the target. I never thought that I'd think the gov't is downright evil.
    They didn't even give her a heads up. They just started dumping them in her state. So much for really caring about the children. Political payback is sweeter.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post

And Breitbart apparently.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And Breitbart apparently.
    Funny you would mention that. Brian Darby is an informant for the FBI. How he got the few pics posted at Breitbart is curious. Guess he figured the MSM wouldn't be interested, being this influx of kids has been going on for six months.

He was also a relief human rights activist that worked as operations manger during Katrina.
    Last edited by Dori; 06-13-2014 at 12:26 AM.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!