#1 Islam: Is Integration Working? Part I of III06-18-2014, 04:51 PMby Denis MacEoin
June 17, 2014 at 4:00 am
Taken together, these tenets indicate that, for Muslims who take their religion seriously, there can be no question of integration at any level.
If integration is the goal, something appears to be going remarkably wrong.
A list of what is disapproved of in relations with non-believers, from the book al-Wala' wa'l-Bara' by Shaykh Muhammad Saeed al-Qahtani, includes:
CHAPTER SEVEN: TYPES OF ALLIANCE WITH NON-MUSLIMS
Twenty Forms of Alliance with the Disbelievers
1. Contentment with the disbelievers
2. Reliance on the disbelievers
3. Agreement with Points of Disbelief
4. Seeking the affection of the disbelievers
5. Inclining towards the disbelievers
6. Flattery of the Disbeliever's faith
7. Taking of Disbelievers as Friends
8. Obedience to the Disbelievers
9. To Sit with Disbelievers who Ridicule the Qur'an
10. To Give the Disbelievers Authority over Muslims
11. Trusting the Disbelievers
12. To Express Pleasure with the Actions of the Disbelievers
13. To Draw Near to the Disbelievers
14. To Aid the Disbelievers in Wrongdoing
15. To Seek the Advice of Disbelievers
16. To Honour the Disbelievers
17. To Live amongst the Disbelievers
18. To Collude with the Disbelievers
19. To Revile the Muslims and Love the Disbelievers
20. To Support the Ideologies of the Disbelievers
Taken together, these tenets indicate that, for Muslims who take their religion seriously, there can be no question of integration at any level.May the FORCE be with you!
06-18-2014, 05:57 PM
"Is integration working?"
Please don't make me laugh ... have already had to clean off my monitor and keyboard once today!
I especially love #10 in their non-integration rules:
To Give the Disbelievers Authority over Muslims
The rejection of Western values by strict Muslims, as opposed, say, to the Amish, is that it has often been accompanied by extremist opinions and actions. The Amish do not say they plan to bring down Western society or to impose their will on non-Amish. Extreme Muslims do.
Although political correctness will tell us to accept everything other cultures do, there comes a time -- not just for Westerners but for Western Muslims, too -- when, if there is no evaluation of what is accepted, our societies risk becoming hollowed out from within.
Not all Muslims, of course, follow all prescribed doctrines; but divisions, though perhaps inevitable, are not helpful in any society ...
Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 06-18-2014 at 06:07 PM.Considered a black sheep by my mixed-bag of Liberal nutcase family members ... but still love them all anyway!!!
American By Choice ~ 1980
06-18-2014, 07:09 PM
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
Hell, they can't even get along with different sects of Islam, as demonstrated by the current tumult in Iraq. They will never be able to coexist peacefully with civilized humans.
Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|