Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 White House now faults Republicans for weak border security 
    After previously saying America’s borders are more secure than ever, the White House on Tuesday seemingly blamed Republicans for apparent holes along the southern boundary, evidenced by the flood of unaccompanied children streaming into the U.S. from Mexico, Central America and elsewhere.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest challenged Republicans, if they are truly concerned about border security, to back the comprehensive immigration reform package that passed the Senate last year and is strongly supported by President Obama.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rder-security/

pResident "take no responsibility" obama is unbelievable. He simply does not have the balls, or decency to ever stand up and take responsibility for the messes he creates.

And a note to all the politicians from both parties who keep insisting we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform. As long as you use the word reform instead of enforcement, you will never get my support or the support of true conservatives in this Country. Immigration laws have been on the books for decades and you clowns have failed to enforce the laws to keep illegal invaders out and the illegal alien population has swelled to over 20 million because of your inaction and unwillingness to enforce our borders. Now you want us to get behind a new set of laws that is endorsed by the democrat party as well as countless illegal immigration activist groups and you expect us to believe this will reduce the illegal immigrant population in the Country? You guys are on crack and need to go. Sooner rather than later.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

Are they to blame for anything? I mean ANYTHING?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I've seen nothing in any of the suggested "reform" packages that would do anything to seal the border or even enforce existing laws. They all want what is basically amnesty for millions of criminals.

It's like the theater of the absurd.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's like the theater of the absurd.
    No, it's a theater of lies.

I heard it said somewhere today -

"If the illegal immigrants were set to become republicans, we'd have a wall on our southern border fifty feet tall with broken glass on top."

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post

"If the illegal immigrants were set to become republicans, we'd have a wall on our southern border fifty feet tall with broken glass on top."
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post

NO....probably more like a 20 mile wide death zone.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    I've seen nothing in any of the suggested "reform" packages that would do anything to seal the border or even enforce existing laws. They all want what is basically amnesty for millions of criminals.

Future Democratics voters.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Future Democratics voters.

Not necessarily.

I agree that we should go ahead and pass the immigration reform. Create a path to citizenship for people already here and seal the border.