Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Were the Kings of Conservative Talk Radio Right all the time about Obama 
    Tune in to O'Reilly tonight. His main feature is "Have the conservative talk radio guys been right about Obama all the time?" This should be interesting.

I'm not an O'Reilly fan, but want to hear it. Will discuss later, heading in to listen.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I have it on in the background. Will he include Sean Hannity as one of the Right Wing Radio hosts?

Limbaugh: Began listening to him years ago. Enjoy his "I'm damned mad, and I ain't gonna take it anymore!" delivery style. Always topical except for Friday's Open Phones.

O'Reilly (TV): Topics are good, but his professorial "I'm the fountain of truth." delivery style bores me. Can't always agree with his conclusions.

Savage: Incoherent maniac! Where's his meds?

Hannity: Don't get him down here on radio, but on TV, he's okay.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Limbaugh: Began listening to him years ago. Enjoy his "I'm damned mad, and I ain't gonna take it anymore!" delivery style. Always topical except for Friday's Open Phones.

O'Reilly (TV): Topics are good, but his professorial "I'm the fountain of truth." delivery style bores me. Can't always agree with his conclusions.

Savage: Incoherent maniac! Where's his meds?

Hannity: Don't get him down here on radio, but on TV, he's okay.
    I agree about Savage. He is not playing with a full deck. As for Hannity, I really don't like to listen to him. He is a reactionary who seems to get most of his talking points from Drudge. I like reading Drudge but Hannity repeats the point of view of the articles he reads without thinking through the subject. Rush thinks through his topics and offers conclusions that might not be obvious to the average Joe. Hannity just emotes on topics.

Not a big O'Reilly fan either. I find his arrogance, even when he is joking, disturbing. I generally catch the beginning and ending of his shows because I like Greta Van Susteren and The Kelly File

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

O'Reilly bores me most of the time anymore, depending on the guest. I do enjoy it more when Dennis Miller shows up.

O'Reilly has had a long career and I think he still does well with ratings.

O'Reilly lost me when I caught his radio show back in 2004 and he was practically endorsing John Kerry. Not to mention he berates Libs about being cowards for not coming on his show...then gives them a softball interview worthy of MSNBC. He's a finger in the wind populist not a Conservative.

Limbaugh has been right about Obama since day one.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Limbaugh has been right about Obama since day one.
    I agree! He's been correct for all 20 something years that I have been listening to him.

- Can barely tolerate Sean Hannity ... don't need him.

- Cannot stand Bill O'Reilly ... why he is still #1 on FNC ratings, I'll never know. And you are correct Tex, he gives "softball" interviews!

- Listen to Rush most days ... but especially enjoy it when Mark Steyn fills in for him.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

O'Reilly had been touting for a couple days that the talk radio guys were right. I thought he'd have Rush on, but not to be. He had Monica Crowley and the blonde lib, Kirsten Powers. It wasn't what it was billed, other than the pompous O'Reilly telling us that they were right. Well, duh, if he'd ever listen to something besides the sound of his own voice, he would have figured that out long ago and not have it as a sudden flash of understanding.

I like Gretchen, Megyn Kelly, always The 5 (not Beckel). I really enjoy Greg Gutfeld and his odd sense of humor but always penetrating comments that get to the heart of the matter.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Beckel is alright for a lib.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

My late grandpa loved O'Reilly. I think older people like him.

I'm not a huge fan, but I love it when he gets someone who is truly deserving of being torn apart on his show.