1. #1 Dick Durbin: Obama Will “Borrow The Power” From Congress To Solve Immigration 
    Power CUer
    (See video at link)

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric...ve-immigration

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) says President Barack Obama, “will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration.”

Durbin made the comments at a press briefing on immigration last Thursday urging House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to bring an immigration bill onto the floor for a vote.

"I don't know how much more time he thinks he needs, but I hope that Speaker Boehner will speak up today," Durbin said. "And if he does not, the president will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration and he shouldn’t be sued as a result of it."

Last week, Boehner announced a planned lawsuit that accuses President Obama of failing to carry out the laws passed by Congress and habitually overstepping his authority.

There's a perfectly good word that states very specifically what Durbin really meant, "Usurp".

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) says President Barack Obama, “will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration.”
    The only power oboma needs to borrow is the power of the U.S. Military to defend our border from an illegal invading army.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

I guess the Empty Suit has a fourth name we didn't know about.

His full name is Barack Hussein Palpatine Obama.

Would that make Joe Biden the Jar Jar Binks of this administration?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    The only power oboma needs to borrow is the power of the U.S. Military to defend our border from an illegal invading army.
    I agree.

Borrowing, that'a a cute term, sort of like the Dems eternal "investment" when they talk about tax increases.

It's an inconvenient truth that Dirty Harry won't allow any bill come up in front of the Senate anyway. It's a dirty plot to make the legislative branch look bad. Heck, they can do it all on their own, don't need dirty harry to "help" them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Borrowing, that'a a cute term, sort of like the Dems eternal "investment" when they talk about tax increases.
    So true.

Borrow? From who or where? I'd ask if we get it back with interest, but I know it'd never come back.

They act like they've never heard of "separation of powers".

As far as the border, he's asking for a LOT of money to "fix" the problem, when it's a mess of his OWN making!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Borrow? From who or where? I'd ask if we get it back with interest, but I know it'd never come back.

They act like they've never heard of "separation of powers".

As far as the border, he's asking for a LOT of money to "fix" the problem, when it's a mess of his OWN making!
    Since they don't seem to understand the Constitution, or choose to ignore it or interpret in their own best interest, I guess it follows they wouldn't begin to understand "separation of powers."
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS