Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The existential crisis of the liberal millionaire 
    David Brock has a message for liberal millionaires: Don’t sweat being called hypocrites.

Brock, a former “right-wing hit-man”-turned-top-big-money-Democratic-operative, is part of a behind-the-scenes campaign to convince donors it’s OK to attack the Koch brothers for spending millions of dollars while doing the exact same thing for the left.

“You’re not in this room today trying to figure out how to rig the game so you can be free to make money poisoning little kids, and neither am I,” Brock told donors this month at a conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico, according to someone who attended the conference, but who declined to be identified because it was closed to the press

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz35dKR58pq

I read the entire two page article. The liberals are split on if the continued attack of the Koch brothers will backfire on them. If you have time, it's worth a quick read. Let us know what you think.

I think they are hypocrites.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    In the elite world of big Democratic money, Brock is seen as the perfect evangelist to help convince rich liberals of their moral superiority

Make sure the check clears...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Liberals need rich people to donate to the Democrat party.

More proof that Libtards will do and/or say anything to justify not living by the standards they want everyone else to adhere to.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    More proof that Libtards will do and/or say anything to justify not living by the standards they want everyone else to adhere to.
    Ditto
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I think they are hypocrites.
    Hell yes they are.

They're screaming bloody murder over the same thing they're doing themselves. Again. I hope it does blow up in their face.

Well said.

If liberal millionaires truly lived by their liberal beliefs then they wouldn't millionaires any longer having given all of their money to the government.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

8. #8 Interesting how the guilt never seems to affect the pocketbook adversely. 
    A little financial penance and all is well. Like Al Gore buying his right to have a carbon footprint the size of Bel Air. The Kennedy compound is probably just as bad.
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jim54 View Post
    A little financial penance and all is well. Like Al Gore buying his right to have a carbon footprint the size of Bel Air. The Kennedy compound is probably just as bad
    It's worse actually:

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Liberals need rich people to donate to the Democrat party.
    Not to mention that there are more millionaire Democrats in congress than Republicans.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.