Thread: Huckabee on Fox Saying Someone is Crashing the Market

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Huckabee on Fox Saying Someone is Crashing the Market 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Huck is convinced someone or some persons are causing the market to crash. He says this is economic terrorism that needs to be investigated by the CIA.

This was brought to his attention by someone he trusts that is familiar with how the market operates. This person noticed a disturbing trend in the way stocks were being bought and sold. Huck firmly believes this is the case.

Some of us have talked about this theory before and that it could be Soros, Buffet or other Obama supporters. I was never a Huck fan but I'd give my left nut to...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index

:p:p:p OBL is the center of all of this with his cheap credit plan to rule the world. Find him before 11/4 and all will be saved.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Huck is convinced someone or some persons are causing the market to crash. He says this is economic terrorism that needs to be investigated by the CIA.

This was brought to his attention by someone he trusts that is familiar with how the market operates. This person noticed a disturbing trend in the way stocks were being bought and sold. Huck firmly believes this is the case.

Some of us have talked about this theory before and that it could be Soros, Buffet or other Obama supporters. I was never a Huck fan but I'd give my left nut to...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index
    The energy market could be manipulated but I doubt the rest of the market could. The credit/ housing mess, panic and fear has caused the stock market to go down in my opinion. Many hedge funds and others had to sell the good stocks to cover their short term debt. When they can not cover; they go under. Also, many investors have automatic stop losses. So when a stock gets below a certain amount (say 20%), it triggers an automatic sell by way of electronic means.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    :p:p:p OBL is the center of all of this with his cheap credit plan to rule the world. Find him before 11/4 and all will be saved.
    It is getting late in the game for an October surprise but maybe you and CW could enlighten us with your solutions.

Some of mine would be:

1. Reverse the 700 billion bailout
    2. Have the Feds Drop the interest rate 1%
    3. Drop interest rates on homes to 4% and require 5% down payment. Eliminate 2nd mortgages.
    4. No more damn ARM's
    5. Lower income taxes on business's
    6. Encourage saving instead of spending by these mental midgets in DC
    7. Fire Paulson & Cox

This might infuse a great deal of cash sitting on the sidelines. The bailout is not working because it will take months to take effect.

Goldwater
    Yeah we're in tinfoil hat territory now, no evil force is behind the crash, people need to take responsibility.

EDIT: Lac, you want to lower rates even more?! :eek:

Mine would be the following:

Bail-out nothing and no one. Let the chips fall where they will - let market forces decide.

Prosecute everyone that broke the law. Build prisons to hold them all - in Alaska.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Goldwater
    The full version of that pic looks like the last supper. :D

The title of the article was Obama as Messiah
    Take this extraordinary photograph of Barack Obama, taken by Michael Edwards at a fund-raising event at the home of Steven and Judy Gluckstern, on April 9, 2007 and published in "How Barack Obama Struck Fund-Raising Gold", New York Magazine, April 16 2007. If photography were art, this might be regarded as a masterpiece. It tells a story not only with an obvious mastery of the medium but with a powerful symbolism more than a little reminiscent of traditional religious iconography. It is not difficult to imagine this photograph (which, by all accounts, has not been doctored or edited in any way, other than being presented in the form of a triptych) being analysed centuries hence not only for its innate merit but also for what it reveals about American society at this particular juncture in history.
    The entire photo is at the link

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    The title of the article was Obama as Messiah

The entire photo is at the link
    Oh yeah I think it was you who showed me this article months ago.