Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Yeah we're in tinfoil hat territory now, no evil force is behind the crash, people need to take responsibility.

EDIT: Lac, you want to lower rates even more?! :eek:
    Yes for those with great credit. Not those credit cards that your dog can get at 10%. If you have a FICO score below 700 tough shit on a consumer loan.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    The full version of that pic looks like the last supper. :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Huck is convinced someone or some persons are causing the market to crash. He says this is economic terrorism that needs to be investigated by the CIA.

This was brought to his attention by someone he trusts that is familiar with how the market operates. This person noticed a disturbing trend in the way stocks were being bought and sold. Huck firmly believes this is the case.

Some of us have talked about this theory before and that it could be Soros, Buffet or other Obama supporters. I was never a Huck fan but I'd give my left nut to...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index
    He as delusional now as he was on the campaign trail......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Social Reject View Post
    He as delusional now as he was on the campaign trail......
    Huck & Pat B. are a pair that beats a full house.

am I the only one those thinks his show is terrible?
    www.klingtocash.com - my blog, helping you save more of your money.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    6. Encourage saving instead of spending by these mental midgets in DC
    And London, too.

This I can get behind.

Stop taxing interest on savings, especially cash savings.

I already paid tax on it once, when I damn well earned it in the first place.

That the housing bubble would burst and cause a lot of problems has been known for a long time. Both the Bush administration and McCain have tried to pass regulations for forestall it, but were blocked by Dems. However, given that Wall Street runs on adrenaline and fear, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if people like Soros are "helping" the problem out...and possibly cursing Obama for not making better use of it, given that he had to be asked to come back to Washington to do his job, and then reportedly spent the entire time sitting silent without one helpful suggestion.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    That the housing bubble would burst and cause a lot of problems has been known for a long time. Both the Bush administration and McCain have tried to pass regulations for forestall it, but were blocked by Dems. However, given that Wall Street runs on adrenaline and fear, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if people like Soros are "helping" the problem out...and possibly cursing Obama for not making better use of it, given that he had to be asked to come back to Washington to do his job, and then reportedly spent the entire time sitting silent without one helpful suggestion.
    weah. democrats.

Huck is an idiot. At least he is when he says stuff like this. Makes him sound like (gag) Ron Paul.....

And what about the crash of '29? Did high-tech terrorists cause that one too? And 81? And 2000? Is every market downturn the result of terrorism?

Or is it possible the government's Affirmative Action policies that forced banks to loan to minorities and others with miserable credit part of the problem?
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post

There was nothing in there about forcing the banks to take bad loans. Assistance with a down payment?? - Yes - and I agree that that is not a good thing, but not quite the same as what the DEms did.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.